When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Planet Ocean 7750-based Chrono Is Out

By-Tor

Ok call me slow but I just realised by looking at halley's pic of the gen that the date needs to be sitting so the bottom of the numbers are flush with the edge of the watch and not the side of the numbers as in the Pam196.

Ken

The Sub Dials on Speedmaster Venus movement are wrong too, but considered an awesome rep.

If spacing is the only flaw, I can live with that.

I kinda agree, I think the rep isn't as bad as people say. We will never see this watch with correct subdial spacing, unless they do a "frozen" subdial version with non-working chronos. Same thing with the Broad Arrow and Schumacher.

The white datewheel is still something that needs to be fixed. Hands are too short and thin (probably same hands that 4th Gens use). And just as we predicted the HE valve is too high now. :lol: But overall the dial finishing and everything else looks ok to me. If you're going to buy the rep the subdial spacing is something that you just need to live with. I don't think this is going to improve dramatically... sad but true.

Here's Joshua's pics:

98398-26777.jpg

98398-26778.jpg

98398-26779.jpg