When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Narikaa 42mm PO; black bezel; sexy

hackR

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yah, I fitted my rubber strap yestarday.. it took some effort to get the bracelet of.

But I made it... yeeeehaa

I tried to get the bracelet off but when I noticed how hard it was (dispite all the right tools and experience) I just gave up! I was too scared of ruining the springbars. The holes cut out in the end links are just so damn small and the springbars are heavily bent! That's the main reasons I'm holding back on the rubber :(

Henrik, would you be so nice to post a wrist shot with the rubber fitted. A close up of the fit between the lugs would also be great :victory:

I tried to get the bracelet off but when I noticed how hard it was (dispite all the right tools and experience) I just gave up! I was too scared of ruining the springbars. The holes cut out in the end links are just so damn small and the springbars are heavily bent! That's the main reasons I'm holding be back on the rubber :(

Henrik, would you be so nice to post a wrist shot with the rubber fitted. A close up of the fit between the lugs would also be great :victory:

woke up this morning and there was a little animated man on an envelope from thailand :D

about to put it on now :D

Edit. Its on now and it feels good! A lot more sturdier than the watcheden rubber and the buckle looks really good with a deep engraved omega logo. Good job Reg!

Edited by numptyj

I tried to get the bracelet off but when I noticed how hard it was (dispite all the right tools and experience) I just gave up! I was too scared of ruining the springbars. The holes cut out in the end links are just so damn small and the springbars are heavily bent! That's the main reasons I'm holding be back on the rubber :(

Pics by Reg Rolexman hope it helps it really is a nice fit and if you use whitestripes tutorial its a doddle

42POstraps3.JPG

42POstraps4.JPG

strap.jpg

Edited by numptyj

Well I promised to give you some pics...

Allthough a little later then I promised here they are.

Omega%20PO%20001.jpg-for-web-large.jpg

Omega%20PO%20003.jpg-for-web-large.jpg

Hope they will do you some good.

// H

Post more pics. Of the front of the watch too, please. Not just to know how we may fit the rubber strap into the watch, but to know how beautiful it looks... :) Reg, come back... You have something for me! :)

Can't wait for mine...

I've got two ordered (1 Orange Bez, 1 Black bez/Orange no's) and a black strap, just waiting for Narikaa's return to the UK.

...I've not been in the rep game long, two months tops. I'm hooked! Wearing my Speedmaster Date now, have my Yatch Master in my case and have a Grand Carrera coming in the post.

Can't wait for these POs to join my modest start to the rep world...

Thanks to RWG for opening me up to such wealth of knowledge...I don't think my bank manager will be so gratefull by the time the year is out...I know my wife won't be!

Can't wait for mine...

I've got two ordered (1 Orange Bez, 1 Black bez/Orange no's) and a black strap, just waiting for Narikaa's return to the UK.

...I've not been in the rep game long, two months tops. I'm hooked! Wearing my Speedmaster Date now, have my Yatch Master in my case and have a Grand Carrera coming in the post.

Can't wait for these POs to join my modest start to the rep world...

Thanks to RWG for opening me up to such wealth of knowledge...I don't think my bank manager will be so gratefull by the time the year is out...I know my wife won't be!

Welcome mate you've come to the right place, this place has been a wealth of knowledge in my time here, which is well over half a year here!

congratz on your purchases, good for you bad for the wallet :p

Post more pics. Of the front of the watch too, please. Not just to know how we may fit the rubber strap into the watch, but to know how beautiful it looks... :) Reg, come back... You have something for me! :)

I posted a couple more pics in Reg

Just got mine in today. was really fast shipping as it was resting at the post office for a couple of days.

unwrapping; hands shaking of excitement. - lots of tape and bubble wrap to fight through.

Inside (in order of appearance):

two velvet bags - complimentary

one rubber band. - to be fitted the orange.

two cleaning cloths - complimentary

two watches - orange and black/white.

result: :D :D :D :D :D :D

this has to be the most value i have ever got for my dollars.

amazing first impressions. smooth screwdown of crowns on both watches. bezel turns smoothly. rubber fitted with ease (technique described further up this thread)

i can, with so many of the previous posters recommend narikaa's PO's to anyone. this is the stuff! i know we all love photos..but i dont have a camera at the moment, and this has been well documented by several others. - but i like to add that it looks so much better in real :)

thank you narikaa!

a nice value watch...that was the original intent of my initial post...and the watch was inducted into the Chrgod bargain hall-of-fame thread...cool...

TO ALL: RE the RUBBER STRAP --> i have the watcheden black rubber strap ordered and delivered before Reg offered his current batch...Reg's strap looks better...mine seems to be verrrry stretchy and marks easily...nowhere near the quality, texture, firmness as my Breitling Skyland Diver Pro...can someone who has the Narikaa strap comment on it in relation to the Diver Pro and/or just comment on the firmness, quality, etc in general...

thanks...R

a nice value watch...that was the original intent of my initial post...and the watch was inducted into the Chrgod bargain hall-of-fame thread...cool...

TO ALL: RE the RUBBER STRAP --> i have the watcheden black rubber strap ordered and delivered before Reg offered his current batch...Reg's strap looks better...mine seems to be verrrry stretchy and marks easily...nowhere near the quality, texture, firmness as my Breitling Skyland Diver Pro...can someone who has the Narikaa strap comment on it in relation to the Diver Pro and/or just comment on the firmness, quality, etc in general...

thanks...R

Cant give a comparison sorry but have to say that Orange bezel is looking might sexy on that rubber. I have to say though I think narikaa rubber is much better than the watcheden one, mine seems to be very sturdy.

@numptyj --> i agree...i love the orange bezel on black rubber...i plan to keep the black bezel on steel...

i will say, that getting the pins out of the ss bracelet to put this rubber on was tough...i had to have my son help hold/pull to get the darn thing off...and i'm using the right tool, too...

the watcheden strap isn't as nice as my other rubber straps -- like the skyland, oris carlos coste, UN or Slevin...soooooo - i just ordered one from Reg...

definitely a sexy combo - the orange on rubber...

Ok, Got around to taking some pics last night, after a few tips from the photgraphy forum. B)

I want to thank Reg, this is my first rep, he is a true gentleman. There was a minor issue (the bracelet), but he got it fixed in no time and at no cost to me. Thankyou so much Reg. Great service.

I love this watch!!!

omega2.jpg

omega1.jpg