When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Narikaa 42mm PO; black bezel; sexy

hackR

i should add for a third of the price i wish id seen these first, looking back i would have got all 3 types from reg instead of a UPO

:D :D :D :D :D

Lesson to learn.....

Oftentimes the minuscule minutiae that only ever gets noticed (or talked about) on Rep Fora

come with a very disproportional price tag.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So true ,

Can't see at what point in my life and the circles i live in

that anyone is EVER going to notice any difference or even give a damm

only my wallet and me Know the silly truth

thanks Reg for a top deal and service

Oh nice!! I love the watch, but I shouldn't have bought it. Now I have to buy more reps. :p

And I don't understand why I should buy the UPO when this looks and feels like a gen to me? :p

Thanks to Narikaa for superfast shipping and a great watch! I think I'm just getting started with reps!

Please note I am sold out of all 42mm Planet Oceans and all Rubber Straps

Im starting a list of those wanting items from any forthcoming batch

(lets me know numbers and gets you on the order of priority)

Heres how to do it:

EMAIL ME AT: narikaa42mmpos@googlemail.com

This is a dedicated automated email solely for this

In the SUBJECT LINE put ONE of these:

Orange

(If you want 1 x Orange 42mm PO)

Black/Orange

(If you want 1 x Black/Orange #s 42mm PO)

Black/White

(If you want 1 x Black/White #s 42mm PO)

Black Strap

(If you want 1 x Black Rubber Strap)

Orange Strap

(If you want 1 x Orange Rubber Strap)

If you want multiple items, send multiple emails (One email = One Item).

This will be sorted and filed automatically so deviating from this will mean non inclusion.

You can put contact details, forum name or anything else in the message body, but the subject line must only be as above (either Black/White, Black/Orange, Orange, Black Strap, or Orange Strap)

Thanks

Guest tolis

i payment for my black/white planet ocean 42mm and i wait for this amazing watch that i hear from members!but i cant wait!i want to take now!but.....few days!reg is the best dealer that i have seen!quickly email!very friendly!thanks reg!i come back soon!

Guest tolis

i want to write some things for my watch 42mm narikaa that come before 2 days!when i open the box i see the watch that was very very carefully protect!thanks reg!i do 15 minutes to free the watch!when i see i tell to my self o god what a watch!amazing quality!i am not expert very well to watches but i take in the past a lot of replicas and my planet ocean 42mm from reg is the best!very heavy watch!amazing watch and quality for the money!i wear this and i look all day!i was fun about rolex but when i see omega planet ocean i told to my self this is watch for me!serious and sport watch!thanks again reg!and delivery time england-greece-only 3 days!i dont believe this!(sorry for my bad english)

So I've had these for about a month now, and wanted to wait to post my impressions. First off, I like these more and more each day these are in my possession. The value of these watches are unreal. Overall, they are keeping good time. There are subtle differences in the two, as the black bezel has a better (more pronounced) AR tint and the date fonts are slightly different. The bracelet is awesome and the weight is just solid. Couldn't ask for a better deal and Reg was easy to deal with. Enjoy the pics!

post-22469-1245628669_thumb.jpg

post-22469-1245628687_thumb.jpg

post-22469-1245628728_thumb.jpg

post-22469-1245628754_thumb.jpg

post-22469-1245629572_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tolis

i buy the second watch from narikaa!the planet ocean 45mm black dial/white numbers!i went before 5 days to one shop with watches and i tried the real planet ocean 45mm!its fantastic!its not big that they say many people!its the perfect size from one man!and i have small wrist!when you try the 45mm you dont want then the 42mm!i wait for delivery from reg!i cant wait!

Edited by tolis

Guest tolis

i take today the second watch from reg!-narikaa!its the planet ocean 45mm!what can i say?the best quality and what a price!74gbp and the best replica!sapphire ctystal!dg2813 movement i thing!and the planet ocean 45mm its better from 42mm i thing again!big size but for all mens!its not so big that they speak many!thanks reg again!

i take today the second watch from reg!-narikaa!its the planet ocean 45mm!what can i say?the best quality and what a price!74gbp and the best replica!sapphire ctystal!dg2813 movement i thing!and the planet ocean 45mm its better from 42mm i thing again!big size but for all mens!its not so big that they speak many!thanks reg again!

Anyone know if these watches are waterproof or resistance to washing hands or the rain? I just got my 42mm POrikaa and don't want to ruin it.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know where to purchase a replacement movement for a 42mm PO? More importantly, does anyone know the part # to replace it with? Mine is still keeping great time, but I love it so much that I want to be sure to have a spare when the movement finally dies!

Thanks,

Dovo

• 1 month later...