When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pennsylvania?

spider87

Anyone else here from PA? Just realized I wasn't quite sure figured I'd ask around :-)

EDIT: Pennsylvania of the US that is.. sorry forgot we had international people here haha

Edited by spider87

....6-5-0-0-0

Now that's funny, when I saw the title I got Chattanooga Choo Choo....great minds think alike. B)

Ken

:lol::lol: just got that :lol::lol:

realistically if this "GTG" happens where in PA? preferrably western PA around pittsburg, i can possibly make it for this -- :drinks::drinks: and of course to discuss our hobby and check out some fellow member's rep collection

lol As of now I wasn't even talking about a GTG I was just curious if anyone was close. I'm actually in the pittsburgh area myself. I just figured it'd be nice to know of a few members of the forum that were in my area. :-) If you guys are looking for a GTG maybe we can plan something what do we usually do at the GTGs? Are there any like quicky sales that go on there? lol because that would be fun :-P lol

Edited by spider87

• 2 weeks later...
I'm in CT / MA depending on the time of the month / where my business sends me (I'm in Europe for the next few days) but if anyone does an NYC or Boston G2G I'll be in time permitting.

lol Does that mean if we do a Pittsburgh, PA gtg you wouldn't come? Or for that matter does that mean I'd be the only one? lmao me just running around monroeville mall 'RWG PA Watch GTG 2009!' tshirt on or something cheesy like that haha

Edited by spider87