When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

skyland on 6.5inch> wrists

etacker

This pic and strap modification is mine, and I can say it is very comfortable and looks great. But as you can see this is a SOSF. The skyland is more comportable to wear than the SOSF because the reasons you mentioned, so I don't think you need a large wrist to feel comfortable with the skyland (from my experience), although it is quite a heavy weight.

At the moment I'm considering getting Skyland Avenger. So the rep deployment fits well on rep Diver Pro strap? Just saw this combo and I quite like it ::)

the blacksteel's strap is too big for people with 6.5"> wrists though...

The rubber Breitling strap is a bit big...depending on how you measure the 6.5" and also how tight you wear them. I've seen people punch extra holes in the strap. It doesn't look as good as the holes are "molded" into the strap.

It fits a bit loose on my wrists...but not so loose as to not do it sometimes.

The rubber Breitling strap is a bit big...depending on how you measure the 6.5" and also how tight you wear them. I've seen people punch extra holes in the strap. It doesn't look as good as the holes are "molded" into the strap.

It fits a bit loose on my wrists...but not so loose as to not do it sometimes.

anything under 6.5" will probably need to punch additional holes in the strap according to what ive read and asked to the people who have done so.

I actually prefer a bracelet over a rubber strap but im not sure how well a SS bracelet would work with a blacksteel lol :p

anything under 6.5" will probably need to punch additional holes in the strap according to what ive read and asked to the people who have done so.

I actually prefer a bracelet over a rubber strap but im not sure how well a SS bracelet would work with a blacksteel lol :p

You are correct in questioning how a SS bracelet would look on a Blackstreel.

Stay tuned. In the next few weeks I hope to have a solution. All I can tell you right now is D L C !!!!!!

You are correct in questioning how a SS bracelet would look on a Blackstreel.

Stay tuned. In the next few weeks I hope to have a solution. All I can tell you right now is D L C !!!!!!

There was a post on TZ of somebody doing a custom PVD on a Pro II bracelet for their Blacksteel.

There's a post here of somebody using the SS buckle on an Ocean Racer strap with their BS...that looked fine as the buckle is such a small presence compared with the black of the strap.

Looks good Y !! but man you guy's wear your bracelet tight enough to feel your pulse :o .. does your fingers start getting numb ? :p

Take care my friend !!

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

Hi Lani ,

Don't worry, it's not so tight as it might look in the pic. I don't like to wear my watch tight and the fingers are still OK , I need them for work.

Take care my friend,

yaron

You should be fine,i know a guy that wears a 47mm Pam on his 6.5 inch wrist,looks fine to me...

I like that picture..

bigwatch.jpg

• 1 month later...