When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another Happy WM9 Wrist

lanikai

It is everything that it claims to be.. fo sure.. I have a genuine crystal.. dunno if I'm going to use it though.. I will swap the pearl with an Ofrei pearl.. and file down the edges of the links on the bracelet.. lume is first rate.. and I waited for the smaller crown.. !! Happy, Happy ~ :D

wm9026.jpg

wm9003.jpg

wm9004sk5.jpg

wm9005.jpg

85288497ca5.jpg

wm9008.jpg

wm9007xq6.jpg

wm9011.jpg

wm9023.jpg

wm9019gf1.jpg

wm9017.jpg

wm9018.jpg

So, "Who has the best Sub?".... B)

thanks for viewing another WM9 thread !!

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

Glad you like it. Don\'t you just love how the Clark crystal turns out. Perfect date mag especially. My custom crown set is perfect too. Sure beats the fat wm9 crown. The bevel on the crown teeth leaves the same gaps with the case just like how it is on the gen (pic below is a gen):

BlackSubmariner16.jpg

my custom crown set on a wm9 sub:

2009-01-31002.jpg

-bk

Edited by bklm1234

Glad you like it. Don\'t you just love how the Clark crystal turns out. Perfect date mag especially. My custom crown set is perfect too. Sure beats the fat wm9 crown. The bevel on the crown teeth leaves the same gaps with the case just like how it is on the gen (pic below is a gen):

-bk

Hey B...Got it on my wrist at the moment.. and the Clarks crystal is da bomb.. I may save my genuine crystal for something else.. the mag is great on the clarks!! .. and I won't be changing the crown anytime soon !

Very Happy,, Mahalo Plenty !!

Malama Pono B ~

aloha

L

@Coolfire... Ok ma Man ... when I get home I'll shoot some lume shots..

Nice!!

I've been loving my WM9, I really need to swap the crystal one day. I've had the clarks crystain in my parts box for like 5 months now. Alas I dont have a crystal press so I'm not sure when it will get swapped.

Sheesh CG... we live on the same island.. you can use my press or send me the case and crystal with the gasket.. or I have spare gaskets.. I can do the swap.. or you can use my press .... promise not to mug ya :rolleyes: