When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Got a Super-Rep?!

MasterOfPuppets

Hello everyone,

i've only been here for about a couple of months or so, and im starting to love it! the only phrase to describe this place is "Highly Addictive"!

looking over the posts here, the word "Super-Rep" keeps popping up, and im interested in knowing what super-reps are out there?

and are they really that well made? enough that a trained watch collector/dealer wouldn't know the difference? :cc_detective:

How many are there? and if u have one, without any mods, show it off! make us jealouse!!!

Can I make a suggestion to those that post their Super-Reps here to include a link (if available) to the build thread (they all have build threads showing off the mods that were done right? :)) or at least an inspiration thread if they copied something that someone else did? I think this is a great thread for people to see what can be done and a first step for those that are looking for a great project watch, but it seems to me that without some references it misses it's full potential. Responses may answer that question later in the thread, maybe even a few pages ahead, but it gets lost and muddled that way.

I for one would use this thread as a place to get ideas for a project watch to start. Thanks to all that are sharing their masterpieces!

wait a minute, isn't that a GEN?!!!

And nice pics iceberg, stunning Hublot!

haha, thanks. thats straight out of box, pretty good isnt it ;)

ill post better pics later, also of APROO when i get it back, its at watchmaker atm for servicing and modding the datewheel surrounding and the datewheel, will look more like gen

thats what im tryin to investigate here, if they do exist or not!!

nice pics everyone :thumbs:

and for God's sake, give us some links people! :search:

Links are nice, I'm finding some in the link found at the bottom of my siggy, though most of what I've come up with there so far seems a little cryptic, and certainly not noobie friendly...

I agree with you slask111, that Ebel is absolutely beautiful. Too bad so many of the other reps out there can't be at least that good to start with.

I can't believe no one has posted the original super reps: Super Ocean and the Planet Ocean.

Here is my super rep. My first rep, this watch is why I got into collecting reps.

DSCN4915.jpg

what do u mean by the original super reps: super ocean and the planet ocean?

i dont think that the planet ocean qualifies as a super-rep, maybe super-mistake with those clown feet on the logo!!

wish it was a super rep, one of my favourites, im still waiting for a "Smart enough dealer" to have one with the correct logo and a decent AR

and what a nice Graham, also one of my favs

Ebel 1911 Discovery = the most accurate rep ever produced. Even the day/datewheels use correct fonts and have perfect alignment.

Black and white = both just as accurate. This watch is synonymous with the term "Super Rep".

IMG_0953.jpg

WM9 Sub v2 with BK crown is another good candidate.

oops, sorry my previous post was supposed to qoute Samurai!!!

Too many to post pics....but here are some that I have - Hublot-SS, Ceramic+SS and Ceramic RG, Graham Chronofigher SS and PVD, Chopard MM GTXL ltd. ed., AP ROO SS, UN SS and RG, Concord C1, DSSD, Super Avenger, PP Nautlius - MBK, Grand Carrera (en-route)

but also a very nice SFSO u got there plaifender, thx for the pic :good: