When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Germany!

Welcome aboard. If you came to learn...and you're willing to read, you will not find any better resource for watch information anywhere...gen or rep!! If you came to have fun with a community of watch enthusiasts...you found that as well.

Read the Noob Guide linked in my signature for an introduction to the world of reps and watch forum culture. It's a bit daunting...but will answer probably 99% of the questions you have in your mind right now...and the other 80% of the remaining questions you start forming will hopefully find answers through posts in the forum.

Read. Search. Learn. Share.

Welcome to RWG Panerista. I take it your in to Pams. When I arrived here I knew very little about the Panerai brand. All I knew is that they were big and expensive. Now I cant get enough of them. In the last six weeks I have purchased two, 196 daylight and 217 Destro 47mm. Be careful of the bug, he's a tricky little mother. :sneaky2: Happy hunting :) Mike

Wilkommen an board Panerista1979

The Watchmaker:-)

Thanks to all for the warm Welcome!

Nice to be here.

My Girlfriend asked me tonight: "When will you stop reading in this Forum, there?!"

What the heck has that to say? I spend to much time in here? I don`t think so *LOL*

:D

• 1 month later...