When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Week End Wrist Check

By-Tor

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wearing this today, to get myself accustomed to it for tomorrow evening.

DSCN0984.jpg

My wife and I are going to a costume party in the evening, and I'm going to be wearing something like this:

Stargate_Atlantis_Season_5_Cast.jpg

I didn't want to swap watches at the last minute, and then be fiddling with it all evening, so I figured best to 'break it in' before hand :)

I'm wearing this today, to get myself accustomed to it for tomorrow evening.

My wife and I are going to a costume party in the evening, and I'm going to be wearing something like this:

Stargate_Atlantis_Season_5_Cast.jpg

I didn't want to swap watches at the last minute, and then be fiddling with it all evening, so I figured best to 'break it in' before hand :)

Dude! I think you'd look cool in a PAM in that get up! IMHO!

Dude! I think you'd look cool in a PAM in that get up! IMHO!

You're absolutely right there, bro, my 004 would absolutely look the nuts with the clothing, but there're two small snags...

1. The Suunto was the watch worn in the series, and I'm going for accuracy to wardrobe, rather than personal choice (which would be my DIYSub on NATO)

2. The movement in said 004 is absolutely trashed and needs replacing. No point in wearing a watch if it can't even tell me the time :lol:

Either way, I'm hoping it'll be a good party :good:

You're absolutely right there, bro, my 004 would absolutely look the nuts with the clothing, but there're two small snags...

1. The Suunto was the watch worn in the series, and I'm going for accuracy to wardrobe, rather than personal choice (which would be my DIYSub on NATO)

2. The movement in said 004 is absolutely trashed and needs replacing. No point in wearing a watch if it can't even tell me the time :lol:

Either way, I'm hoping it'll be a good party :good:

Right on! First pint for me, pls!

Franken Tudor Friday

Great shot !!!

Simple but effective B)

Et super classe !

Well, this is one of the most incredible day of my life.

I have allways stated that a franken should be reasonable...but I failed to follow my own advice :o

Rolex1655RA_800_58.jpg

To be followed....

Well, this is one of the most incredible day of my life.

I have allways stated that a franken should be reasonable...but I failed to follow my own advice :o

Rolex1655RA_800_58.jpg

To be followed....

Ahhhh, so you bought that one. Look forward to the review ;)

Wearing my PO today. I damaged the bezel yesterday. Walked out of a shoe repair place and hit a metal water cooler with it - clunk! Couldn't see any damage at first and was all happy - but when I took this picture I noticed the damage on the outside of the bezel around the 25 mark.

Other than that it seems fine - could have been a lot worse. I'm still p*d off - this is one of my favorites.

POwbk-32009.jpg