When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How To: Moddifying your Rolex DSSD V3 to V4, quick & easy! :)

gioarmani

I was being facetious about the "V4". ;) I haven't seen a date-window like that on a V3. If it's 6 month old, you sure you didn't get shipped a V2?

See what I mean? There are too many damn versions of each release to keep track of...

Edited by gioarmani

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm going to do the bezel part of this to my "ultimate" even though uit's already a remarkable rep. I'm going to use either just white or maybe mix in some silver for accuracy (I've been scrutinising the gens in the flesh) but have a quick question...

Is there a paricular reason for using nail polish remover rather than thinnners or turps used in regular enamel clean up?

Oh, and thanks heaps for tip Gioarmani, great one!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just a note here to say I have received my dssd from Trevor and ordered it and recieved in about 10 days time and I am happy watch looks great and the lume is perfect and match hour markers and hands.

The winding of the crown stem is alittle jagged when winding the watch..similar to a chain slipping on your bicycle sprocket. My 3 other dssd where smooth in the winding...Has any here now what that is??

My 1st dssd looked great blue lume matched and all...then I sold it not knowing that most rep do not match...in the hour and hand markers...SO IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GREAT WATCH OUT OF THE BOX..TREVOR Time is the one....Though others here have a different view my experience is good...well ...we'll see is the winding is going to be a problem.

• 2 months later...

I have a question here I know that vac and zig are busy but about how long is the return on having you watch serviced-relumed-pearl redo-and the he valve sealed ??

I sent my watch of and was received on july 20th and this is my first upgrade and it is now sept 21st and still no word on delivery.

Thanks stretchrunner

Edited by stretchrunner

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...