When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Latest Clarkson Comments :)

Maxim

Where did you find this? Perhaps we can suggest Jeremy to try the APs :lol:

I know that Hamster wears Tag Grand Carrera for Season 12 Top Gear. He has a Monaco too.

Jeeza wears SMP PO on rubber, once a TW Steel (check out latest economy race to turn out Christmas light) and the last time an SMP.

Anyway, he wore a PO on the polar expedition.

One of the episode... I think was season 8/9/10, he pulled one of the audience during the Cool Wall. The guy was wearing a Breitling Emergency and he is comparing it with an Audi RS4 at that moment. Driven by [censored], wearing big Breitling watch.

That's what he said tho :p

I drive the other german and im not a Breit fan (sry). Just looove the Audi comment hehe ;P

His column in the Sun newspaper here in England is funny, I quite liked his idea of "a minister of common sense" at the weekend that would use up a lot less of taxpayers money lol JC for PM!!!

One of the episode... I think was season 8/9/10, he pulled one of the audience during the Cool Wall. The guy was wearing a Breitling Emergency and he is comparing it with an Audi RS4 at that moment. Driven by [censored], wearing big Breitling watch.

Here's the video:

Edited by Shanny

Mostly, though, I cannot wear any of these watches because I am an Omega man. I have worn a Seamaster for years, not because James Bond has one and not because Neil Armstrong wore something by the same maker on the moon but because on the day I went away to school my parents gave me a Gen

Here's the video:

It's such a small world. 'Chief [censored]' as he is named is actually a helicopter pilot and owns his own training school. I work voluntarily at weekends in a local flying club that shares the hangar space with his helicopter school! I see him around all the time, I think he has a Frank Muller too!

I bought a Railmaster rep last week, and for the same reason. It's so clean and uncomplicated. Audaciously understated. I can't wait till it gets here. Thanks for this. Made me feel good about my choice.

mick92627

I love Clarkson, it's almost like clockwork, he will [censored] off bikers and their 'leather rompersuits' and just watch the bike forums go nuts!!! It's so funny, some bikers take themselves and his comments WAY to seriously! I think the last one was that he would "shoot them all in the face" it went along with one of his rants about bikes. Man the web went insane!! Bikers calling for him to be sacked by the BBC and investigated by the police!!??! It was crazy, what they don't realise is a little known fact, that fact being tha Clarksons wife rides a Ducati Monster900 everyday!!

He gets paid per collum inches, when the forums go insane on the monday morning he just counts his money up!1 The guy is a genius in my book, he sure knows how to tell it like it is!! The world needs more people like Clarkson!!

Did anyone see the trip to vietnam on the mopeds? I couldn't see it but listened and my dad was explaining what was going on, man I was crying with laughter!! Or even better their trip to the US, when they went 'Down South' in their 'modded' cars?? When that woman got all her sons and a posse to chase them out of town was probably one of THE best moments in TV history!!

Long live Clarkson I say!! (BTW I'm a biker, well was before I went blind, an ex bike racer, have a father who rides most days and I still own 4 bikes.!) You can't take life seriously, you never know what it may take away and how quickly!! Laugh at him, laugh at your self!!

N6

Guest Sql_pl

Hmmm...

brs4.jpg

:rolleyes: