When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

i am back

t

Hi guys

long time not visiting RWG community and all friends

i loose my wife and had very bad 2 months :wounded1:

but now will come back to the life and will do my best...

i am not up to date about the watch business but i will try to be updated.

We had some projects which we couldn

T,

Sad news, and hope things look up in the future.

I've got a T48 and an OEM crown in my watchbox, and the only way I tell them apart is the tube diameter - there is no need to change, you've got the perfect version already!

As for other projects - the hands seem to have gained a lot of interest, and other projects would be deemed to 'risky' for you to pursue. A 1:1 CG, 1:1 Pre-V case would all be amazing projects - but I understand your reluctance to pursue any of these. For the time being, welcome back and hope you get everything back on track.

Welcome Back T,

And sorry for your troubles; hope all will better for you now.

As R. say, the hands project will interest a lot of people, and me of course if the hands are the pointed ones (number13).

i don't have enough time to work on vintage project watches this time (i always have an angelus i want to send to you for service but first need some mods that i don't have yet do).

An other project who can maybe interest some people here will be to made new plate without alarm for the lucky angelus owner, i will be in it for 3 or 4.

At this time i only think of a cover plate but i don't particulary like this solution,

All the best T!!! :)

Hi friends

thank you for all kind words

i will start with the angelus hands first... for the cortebert hands need a sample

Ross and swdivad... contact me about this CG... no risk no fun :whistling: ... i don

if you need cortebert standart hands from pocket watch only for holes sizing, i can send you a pair i have; i have NOS on cardboard.

but gen hands like this, i never see.

Hi friends

thank you for all kind words

i will start with the angelus hands first... for the cortebert hands need a sample

Ross and swdivad... contact me about this CG... no risk no fun :whistling: ... i don