When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Decided on my Tudor MC Bezel

lanikai

• 3 weeks later...
I'm looking for an SS bezel for my Tudor Chrono -- it currently has a black bezel -- Rolex won't sell me one because "The Bezel has to match the case number". I'd love to know how you sourced both... :)

Phong will sell them as parts.. but they are anything but cheap.. 350 usd for the acrylic or ss bezels

ND trading.. jewelryandwatch.com

Wow! The whole watch only cost me $900 -- I'd be better off selling it and buying an SS bezel version. Thanks for the info, though.

then it can't have the genuine movement or gen crystal.. or your just attempting to yank chains .. best try somewhere else to play ... B)

Nice one lani, great choice. SS is the only choice i reckon....

monte-1.jpg

Cheers

P.

thank you P !!

yes.. the acrylic bezel is also very nice but the metallic ss ... just sings.. B)

btw.. the lighting in your pic rocks !! :D

btw.. let me know if you still need the flight hands for the 1655 .. I will b ehappy to help you get as many as you need..

Aloha

R

Hm, Lani, where have you bought that dial? Actually it has one big give away: The "home plates" should touch the minute indices. See the attached picture of a gen...

it's all good.. looking at the scarcity of this model.. I'm still happy with the piece.. B)B)

but thank you for posting..

Cheers

L