When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Easter Holiday Eye Candy

valerian

Hello everyone

I took a weekend trip to the beautiful valley of Engiadina in eastern Switzerland with my girlfriend. We stayed in the little village of Bever, very close to St. Moritz. You see a lot of expensive watches and all the other sort of stuff the Chinese like to replicate... Did some snowboarding, had some nice meals in hugely expensive restaurants and went window shopping in Pontresina. ^_^

Anyway, weather was fine and the scenery is awesome, so I decided to do some pix for RWG for everybody to enjoy. Please forgive the quality of the photos, still practising here.

Watches involved:

• IWC 3706 Fliegerchronograph GEN
  • Rolex GMT Master II Ceramic REP (from PT)

engiadina1.jpg

engiadina2.jpg

engiadina3.jpg

engiadina4.jpg

engiadina5.jpg

engiadina6.jpg

engiadina7.jpg

engiadina8.jpg

engiadina9.jpg

engiadina10.jpg

engiadina11.jpg

Thanks for looking! :thumbs:

Yours kindly

Valerian

Very nice pictorial... specially like the last picture.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. :)

Me too, I like that last pic, it's one of the best here actually. Hmmm. Maybe it's an accident but that's the only pic my girlfriend did. Now what does that tell me? Grrrr... :rolleyes:

Night all.

Valerian

Thanks for the kind words, guys. :)

Me too, I like that last pic, it's one of the best here actually. Hmmm. Maybe it's an accident but that's the only pic my girlfriend did. Now what does that tell me? Grrrr... :rolleyes:

Night all.

Valerian

Maybe it had something to do with the shape of your finger :rolleyes::-)

Thank you so much Val !!... these are wonderful images.. and coming from Hawaii.. to me a Picture perfect setting of another part of the world and culture..

Like the storybook pictures I saw as a child... it makes one feel very melancholy :p

it is a beautiful Country You have !!

Thank you so much again for posting these ~

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

Directly to the point:

1st: sucksssssss..big time

2nd:blow me...(and thats not a compliment)

3rd: decent..

4th: good..no salt..but good, good depth, nice exposure...no salt...damn!...did i just said again "no salt"???...damn i just did again.. :bangin:

5th: i think you probably need a drink after that one.......................................

6th: OHHH YESSSS BABYYYYYYY...that just saved your sorry arrrseeeeee day! !..:D...absolutly stunning picture..i mean it!...love it and i dont have not even one thing bad to say about it..amazing composition, good depth, light spot on..reflexions....nice nice..:D

the rest of them i wont even make a comment, cause that 6th one just made my day!!! (though the last one has a beautifull ironical sublety that i just seem to love!..great ending)

seems like one hell of a weekend Valerian.. Beautifull watches by the way

Dont even dare to reply to this one with "yours kindly" !!!! im 30 years old and i dont want to feel older than 17......... " bye mate!" is just good enough!..:)..come on!!..try it..for me..:D

cheers mate!! :drinks:

A.

• 2 weeks later...
Directly to the point:

Oooh, missed these comments on my pix! Nnomad, you're one tough critic. But I guess you're quite right. I still have to learn a lot. And get a better cam. Thanks anyway.

@lani: Thanks for the kind words. The Alps really are fantastic. Gotta go back there soon. It's spring time now!

Yours kindly

Val. (sorry.....must....not.......poke....the penguin! Aaargh!)