When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

One day left in Your Life..!

nnomad

Im in the urge to start a seriously stupid topic ( i really am)..but.... and buts are very important :) (add a t to that word and you'll all agree with me)

IT WILL PUT PEOPLE INTO PERSPECTIVE!i..cause..lets face it!..perspective is something rather easy to be lost here (im learning that, and so is my bank account)

Your miserable sorry a_rse life is ending..24 hours to live..no more no less... and this is for all of you real freaks out there that would lose time choosing a watch to wear on the last day of your lifes....so?..:) .... lets see who's your true love..that simple

(and for god sake..dont post any doubts...just plain trigger decisions..pics appreciated!)

Lets enjoy our last 24

cheers!.. ready ..................set...................SHOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

A.

The closest watch at hand that was still wound, I wouldn't care. The only thoughts i'd have about my watches with 24 hours left to live would be deciding who I pass them onto, they are some of my beloved posessions.

There goes "perspectives"...ohh come on!..imagine you're a total excentric!..i dont know..improvise...............last time to wear a nice piece...which one?..:D (be a pal..play the game..)

A.