When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Time to show off. Post your Slevin wrist pics!

Prsist

mine looks the same as chinkie's...oooops...it is the same... :rolleyes:

this is an amazing watch...it has to be one of the best watches to blend sportiness with elegance...jeans, business casual, suits, etc...

one of the best dials by far...in daylight sun, it really sparkles..it catches the light and a lot of attention...the markers and hands beam...and with no crystal (crazy AR!)...and after the dial is ziggified or relumed, it glows like a torch at night or after you come in from direct sun...perfect size diameter for my 7.25" wrist...bracelet is fantastic...i haven't put on the rubber yet...and with the eta datewheels this screams gen...

by farrrrrrrrrr, my best overall watch purchase...thanks, Chinks!...

now i'm inspired...gonna park today's chopard mm gt xl chrono (a la mickey padge) for my Slevin tonight for dinner with the Mrs...

if you don't own this watch -- save up -- buy it modded or unmodded -- but get it relumed and eta datewheel swap...

mine has the rep AR, which some say is actually very accurate to the gen...

R-

forgive me...even tho your call was for wrist pics, i simply have no self-control when it comes to the lume on this watch...

what's a Slevin thread w/o lume?!?!

(pix by chinkiechunkie - when he was the keeper of this beauty...ziggified/watchdog lume)

post-16947-1241724930_thumb.jpg post-16947-1241724941_thumb.jpg

Hey Lani, r u sure your watch smith put the crystal in already?? :1a:

Stunning pics.

thank you Hooky,

but when you have Chiefs AR service ..

your pushed to learn to do the crystal swaps yourself...

iwccomparisonshiefs011.jpg

it's a necessity B)

Aloha

Lani

I LOVE IT! What kind of IWC is that? Is it genuine or a rep? ANd where did you get it? let me know plz!

Thanks.

-Joey

IWC Aquatimer 371928. Called 'Slevin' because of the movie Slevin.

Available from all dealers on this board. look around and search. and... http://www.rwg.cc/members/Watch-Collectors-f198.html

• 1 year later...

Hey guys,

how come the members haven't bought the yellow version? I've already forgotten... was the gen only available in Ti?

23601124.jpg

I might be interested in this but not if it's not a good version.

Please chime in.

Hey guys,

how come the members haven't bought the yellow version? I've already forgotten... was the gen only available in Ti?

23601124.jpg

I might be interested in this but not if it's not a good version.

Please chime in.

Yup, the gen with the yellow accents was only available in Ti, not SS. The Hour markers are also incorrect, on the Ti/yellow version, they are all white retangular lume battons, not silver with little lumed bits at the outer tip.