When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Glash

condemore

Beautiful! I was wearing mine this evening, it really is a picturesque watch. It's the kind of watch you just look at for the sake of looking, and not for telling what the time is!

I see you also chose the silver face with gold hands! Love the photo in the flowers.

Cheers

Fantastic pictures! Way better than the dealer shots. I felt the same way with the IWC Portuguese 1939. So much better in person.

I might have to own one of these. Thanks.

Guest avitt

Thank you very much for calling attention to this model with your excellent pictures! This is a rep that never caught my attention before, but is now on my list...

You're post caused me to go research the Senator Sixties a bit...Along the way, I came across this square chronograph, which was announced in Basil this year:

334-Glashutte-Senator-Sixties-Square-Chronograph-01.bg.jpg

...I think I'm in love :wub:

Guest avitt
The more I see it, the more I think it is next on my list. A beautiful, timeless design.

I think that this thread has sold a lot of these watches...Including one to me ;)

Thank you very much for calling attention to this model with your excellent pictures! This is a rep that never caught my attention before, but is now on my list...

You're post caused me to go research the Senator Sixties a bit...Along the way, I came across this square chronograph, which was announced in Basil this year:

334-Glashutte-Senator-Sixties-Square-Chronograph-01.bg.jpg

...I think I'm in love :wub:

This one is even nicer. It's one of the best looking watches I've seen in the last year. Wish I could afford to buy the real thing!! At least I hope It will be reped .

Thanks for the research.

Condemore

I think that this thread has sold a lot of these watches...Including one to me ;)

It's funny you say this. I also think I have discovered a wonderfull piece that attracted few attention due to crappy dealer photos, even inacurate info.

It would be interesting to know how many "buyers" has converted a good set of pictures of this anonimous watch.

Why don