When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Graham Trigger

houston-ok2

Hi guys,

I've seen one Graham Trigger rep using quarts. Does anyone make a good 1:1 Trigger automatic?

I've also heard rumor that the rep makers are coming out with 2 new Grahams this year. Anyone know what they are? Please let me/us know...

I Like this one... It's nice :wub:

large.jpg

Hi guys,

I've seen one Graham Trigger rep using quarts. Does anyone make a good 1:1 Trigger automatic?

I am searching this Trigger rep (asian 7750) as well. I've just seen the quartz version but I am crossing my fingers that we will see an automatic rep soon. Decent lever on this model, I really like it.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the diver, I have to say this model is superb, everything is just right. IMO.

The problem with the other models was that the lever sometimes seems to be a bit "off" from the bezel. It seemed like a add-on part to the watch that has been put on aftermarket than an integral part of the overall look of the dial.

The trigger is just right IMO. The lever works well with the bezel, and the dial is of course stunning.

This is not an easy piece to rep as compare to the standard CF. It is now having the chrono button intergrated into the case, cyclops under the sapphire, see thro' case back with modded rotor pattern.....

Yes, but Bertie, some of these features can be made: We've seen cyclops on the pannie reps, a skeleton rotor isn't a big deal and an integrated button can be made as well (don't forget nearly 150 % :D of the current reps are copied 1:1 from a genuine or do you doubt our dealers? ;)

I would be happy to see a Graham trigger series with 7750 asap