When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My collection of 5

dadog13

Here is what is left from my Panerai collection...I had many more of them through the 5 years of collecting but with the start of this year I decided to narrow down my collection only to high quality pieces...some of them are additionally modified with lume, better crowns, DW's, straps, real PVD coating,...

• 027 // ETA2892-A2 Soprod 9040
  • 028 // ETA2892-A2 Soprod 9040
  • 029 // ETA2893-2
  • 082 // ETA6497
  • 6152 // Angelus SF240

petarda001.jpg

petarda002.jpg

petarda2.jpg

petarda003.jpg

trio001.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Dd13 -

beautiful collection...thanks for sharing...

i'm not one of those guys that have PAMs memorized, so which PAM is the one with the blue strap?...looks like the dial is blue'ish, too...i love that one...

R-

Dd13 -

beautiful collection...thanks for sharing...

i'm not one of those guys that have PAMs memorized, so which PAM is the one with the blue strap?...looks like the dial is blue'ish, too...i love that one...

R-

It's the 082 - DSN is the only source for these...

082002.jpg

082001.jpg

Very very nice collection Dadog! One of the best pieces Panerai made imo. Also interesting strap choices. The white pearl black stingray I have on one of my to modded Bell & Ross. thanks to HKTAN.

• 5 weeks later...
The white pearl black stingray I have on one of my to modded Bell & Ross. thanks to HKTAN.

the black with white pearls came from HKTAN while the polished white is from k.wong :

stingray.jpg

In the next 10 days I will be getting the perfect strap for the 028 - Simona PAV Caramel with sew in PVD buckle... B)

sweet collection! and i totally agree with narrowing it down to the essentials.

I would like to end this year with at least two more Vintage Pam's (I have 2x angelus movements and 1x Cortebert 616)..and I would like to start my PreV collection (highly modded of course... ;) )

ang240.jpg

c616.jpg

JEAULOUS :bounce::bounce: You, Rolli and VDB have the most impressive Pamcollection on the forum..........Tanfo is excluded ofcoarse as king :)

Man , sweet pieces, I was never into the 082 but this looks spectacular, congrats dd

you're too kind...I am sure that I wouldn't qualify for the 1st 50 PAM collections on the forum...there are members who don't post a lot or at all who have really impressive collections (that's a pity because all of us love to see some nice eyecandy)

all - thanks for the compliments - it took me a couple of years to source them all (the 027 and 029 being the oldest ones)... ;)

great watches !! where did you source the 029 and the 6152?

the 029 was bought from an esteemed member of RWG while the 6152/1 was purchased from VDBroucke

• 4 weeks later...