When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EuroTimez Open Letter to RWG Forum, We're back Full-Time.

EuroTimez

Hi Chris, welcome back and best of luck to you and your associates.

I've never ordered from you but, based on your admission of problems and sincere attempts to fix things it seems like a good time to order a watch from you, which I may do.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chris,

Respect is due for such an open and honest appraisal of your current situation - not to mention the apologies for recent problems.

Good luck with your restructuring and best wishes for a newly re-vitalised business. It'll be good to have one of our best dealers back on form again! :)

Takes a man to bow this deep, respect for that m8..........as said by Stefane, who hosted another stunning GTG in Brussels(we hope to see you on the next), everyone deserves a 2nd chance

Good to see you're back on track

Thank you all, it means truly alot to me.

@ Antonio_montana, tks, wear it with pride. Not all orders always run according to the books, but we do our utmost best to solve any issues, when they do happen (now got Seri fully on the job for any support/returns/repairs issues) :)

@ Mahler, Spare parts I try to get them for you forum members, it's just extremely hard when you are not fully backed up by the factory. As they try to avoid at all cost giving them to you, --really like pulling teeth--- actually specifically because they (the factories) know you are going to mod watches, from other suppliers than theirs (and therefore losing sale of actual watches), neither they or I make money on spare parts... so this is a though one.

Edited by EuroTimez

Haven't purchased any timepieces from Chris & Co, but this reaffirms my confidence with EuroTimez as being a trusted and accountable dealer at RWG.

Now I have a new avenue to be spending, splurging and splashing! :)

All the best on your re-organized structure, always good to be forefront on your offerings and what's to come, that's the communication that consumers desire, and I am sure this will be a strong foothold for your business.

:)

Hi Chris.

OK I'm a total noob here but I have a question I would like to ask. It's my first post here, so I'd like to make it a good one.

What is the situation with genuine Eta movements ? There has been a lot of talk on the forums saying that they no longer are available, that clones are used etc. etc. I see on your site that they are available as an option.

Can you comment on genuine Eta movements please.

Kieran

Hi Chris

What a pleasure to have someone being so honest and open about what is obviously a difficult job to do. Compared to a recent reply from Ruby on RG when faced with a similar set of issues you took the right route IMO = she took the wrong one!

Good Luck - I'll be ordering soon - very soon.

Hi Kieran

Welcome! you made a good question!

QUOTE KIERAN "What is the situation with genuine Eta movements ? There has been a lot of talk on the forums saying that they no longer are available, that clones are used etc. etc. I see on your site that they are available as an option.

Can you comment on genuine Eta movements please." END QUOTE

They are there, just most dealers lie or just don't know what they offer it with as the GEN ETA is much more expensive so by selling you COPY ETA instead they save at least 50-100 usd, so do the math times their selling volume, e.g 1000 watches a month x 100 usd = 100.000 usd they make by lying to you or by blaming the factory (or saying it isn't there). In the very few instances that a CLIENT actually opens their watch, and actual discovers or knows what to look for to differ from COPY / GEN ETA. So it actually statisically PAYS Off to LIE, the risk is worth the profit! I don't like this kind of business, I think long-term wise.

Mostly Dealers think Quantity and Short-term wise, go quick buck.... some dealers don't even CARE sincerely about you as an unique individual, you are just another name-less client.

We like to make the difference right there, not only are watches are passion, and have been.... I started out as a noob here as well, many many years ago b4 becoming a dealer.... fyi.

We on the other hand open the actual CASE-BACK (no other dealer that I'm aware of does this) we offer GUARENTEED GEN ETA movement, we posted somewhere a review how to see the differences. And this is backed up by hundreds of watches that I personally inspected. The COPY Always has these pointers, and the GEN has the other pointers (differences). Alot of ETA's that I've seen are from my old-stock or from my personal collection, are still the same as the ones that come out nowadays. And the COPY are almost the same except for a few pointers...

A side note, as public forums is concerned. Everybody is intitled to have an opinion, wheter true or false. So some or ALOT of self-pro-claimed "experts" like to talk about things they don't have EXPERIENCE or real working KNOWLEGDE of... usually it is hear-say, or speculations.

We don't speculate about COPY ETA vs GEN ETA.... alot dealers down-play, or try to keep vague because they're simply lying/deceiving/or simply don't know or cannot guarantee what will be inside your watch.... and that is where all the confusion come from. They feed the public or key-figures who sincerely believes them and then from one goes to another.

We silicon grease the rubbers as well, while we open the movement to verify if it is GEN or COPY.

---why I use the word lying, kinda bluntly here... is because usually dealer will blame factory, pass the buck...(since you forum guys can never verify this, as you have no access to the factories ---otherwise why buy from us dealers :p --, it's a perfect lie) but the truth is when you order from the FACTORY GEN ETA, you will GET GEN ETA... Because you pay more to the factory so they don't mind giving you real ETA, whats's the use to cheat on the hand that is feeding them?!?. They have ethics even in CHINA / ASIA, you be surprised how well organized the factories can be... I mean look at the detail of your watches.

They (the factories) of course have short-comings as they have a lack of QC (and they don't care, because again QUICK-buck mentality, quanitity!), but why would they lie to a dealer and trick DEALERS? We have an understanding with the factories, we even have credit with them... so do other dealers..

Credit I mean litterly, we can order and pay till a certain ammount later to the factory, so we could be even cheating them.... but again there is an UNDERSTANDING / some sort of mutual business-trust-relationship, they aren't as uncivilized as you "western" people might think :-)

I mean I'm not the biggest DEALER (yet)... there are well-known- (in)famous dealers that are 10x bigger so if I as a small dealer be able to get GEN ETA, why can't they? something to think about.... leave the conclusion up to you.

Just a few insights in the "vague" repplanet.... :)

Edited by EuroTimez

Wellcome back Chris, and well done!

This proves that you take your quest seriously. Allthough I have only done business with you once (my PAM212 is fine thank you), this upfront and humble attitude proves to me that you are a guy to be trusted. I will certainly do business with you again very soon. Thank you.

:1a:

Hi,

I have never purchased anything from Eurotimez (not yet), but have considered it previously. I am kind of new into this rep hobby, and have just recently ordered my first Rolex rep.

I appreciate the honesty and openness from Chris, and from the way he communicates here, I can say that if the time and the suitable watch come along, I will have no doubts becoming a customer.

rgds,

Rolexer

Am I wrong or has there been a serious hike in your pricing? Just lookin' at various models at random it seems prices have gone up at $30 to $40 and for the same models as others offer. With the present climate and the recent problems I don't really get that. Correct me if I am wrong.

Chris is the one i trust! Placed an order for two watches with him and it was a perfect transaction... after i lost one screw, which is not Chris he helped me out and few weeks later i received replacement screws! I m sure Chris is one of the very best dealers here and i for sure will place my next orders with him!

thank you so much for your perfect service Chris! You are the hell of a guy!

@rolexer, welcome to the forums, i must warn you it can be addicting hobby :) let me know if you need help getting around.

@Gruva, tkx for your warm comments

Thanks Deltahoe, I hope to contribute in this way for the overal community here to bring "vague" things to light.

@ Alighni Thanks, anytime bro :)

@ Mitton, our prices are and were always more expensive as you get ALOT more for in return, excellent customer service, it's usually only 10-30 usd more expensive than the biggest dealers. We verify the movements, we save you alot of time and money of shipping it back and forth, we ensure your watch comes the way it should QC, we silicon grease the rubbers, we also have more expense, and we can ship trouble-custom-free to EU. Some prices on my website needs adjustment, if you want anything that is in your opinion wrongly priced let me know... could very well be the case!

The recent events is just what I cleared up, did you read the first post, that is what this whole thread is about?!? and in general recent events are less 12 pending cases, some are very minor as for example a replacement crown.... so marginally wise very low in comparison. >>> Again if our pieces failed the filter (our QC departement) can you imangine if you order from other dealers with ZERO QC, we at least try to address this lack in the repworld.

Hope this answers and clarifies your question.

Tkx for your Q and Hope you are well :)

Edited by EuroTimez

Welcome back Chris

After the deserved applause I put in some comments to your really good and prompt service I was starting to feel bad reading lately some harsh words about you.

I'm happy seeing you back and clarifying things

All the best and luck for you mate

duarte moura

@rolexer, welcome to the forums, i must warn you it can be addicting hobby :) let me know if you need help getting around.

@Gruva, tkx for your warm comments

Thanks Deltahoe, I hope to contribute in this way for the overal community here to bring "vague" things to light.

@ Alighni Thanks, anytime bro :)

@ Mitton, our prices are and were always more expensive as you get ALOT more for in return, excellent customer service, it's usually only 10-30 usd more expensive than the biggest dealers. We verify the movements, we save you alot of time and money of shipping it back and forth, we ensure your watch comes the way it should QC, we silicon grease the rubbers, we also have more expense, and we can ship trouble-custom-free to EU. Some prices on my website needs adjustment, if you want anything that is in your opinion wrongly priced let me know... could very well be the case!

The recent events is just what I cleared up, did you read the first post, that is what this whole thread is about?!? and in general recent events are less 12 pending cases, some are very minor as for example a replacement crown.... so marginally wise very low in comparison. >>> Again if our pieces failed the filter (our QC departement) can you imangine if you order from other dealers with ZERO QC, we at least try to address this lack in the repworld.

Hope this answers and clarifies your question.

Tkx for your Q and Hope you are well :)

Chris..you have mail!

You

I knew and trusted Chris before he was EuroTimez and i trust him still, what make him better than the rest for me is that he speaks to us, not just a mail box taking cash, he talks to the forum!

Bravo Chris and i am glad you are well again.

Hi Chris,

Looking through your website and the different models and prices for the same models gives me a selection headache. For example for the Rolex Submariner, you have so many models and different prices that I find it difficult to make up my mind which I should buy.

Anyway, for your Rolex/Omega watches, could you advice which models are your most accurate reps available? Also, do you have any accurate reps for ladies Rolex/Omega watches?

Welcome back Chris... ;)

Your personal return was needed...

And I am sure most understand. People

are funny when watches are involved...

they kinda go crazy and goofy at tiimes.

I even have done it years ago...

I am sure things will be back to normal

and even better very soon as you mentioned...

Good Luck... I know and respect you Chris

and I know you willl make good plus more!

MM

Edited by mikellem