When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

CamPhone Start of the Week Wrist Check

ammandel

I give to you the very first of the mobile phone edition of the weekly wristies!

Give me all of your mobile phone images gang! I'll be looking for em all in this thread ;)

Monday; (Last exam for me today before my summer!)

3243674313_3a2bc77759.jpg

3217150153_e7ce6b6daf.jpg

3287475515_4475550493.jpg

Quick pic on the new Nato! (and first ever strap change for me)

3600740564_5bb84db8c2.jpg

btw gang.. this is really ammandels mobile phone.. he'll show all of ya soon how he does it... We're looking forward to all registered members with watches and cell phones to chime in and psot a wristi !!

It's time to participate one and all in your community... it's a rewarding feeling to participate..

still waiting for b16 to join in and also support members who want to learn to use their mobile phones for wristies..

A~C

Lani

btw gang.. this is really ammandels mobile phone.. he'll show all of ya soon how he does it... We're looking forward to all registered members with watches and cell phones to chime in and psot a wristi !!

It's time to participate one and all in your community... it's a rewarding feeling to participate..

still waiting for b16 to join in and also support members who want to learn to use their mobile phones for wristies..

A~C

Lani

Gen Air King, U serial, with HTC Magic

3606422923_2cd9240d8c.jpg

Edited by viw9419

Lani looking forward to hearing about that technique...unfortunately I cant seem to master the cell phone shot either :( Tony

A~C

Lani

Well...Im giving the Rolex a rest today, and wearing my Glashutte.....

@Lani, I have decided to undertake this afternoon a little post on taking pictures with a camera phone, it might be quite interesting, it might be boring, but hopefully it will be useful :)

19052009472copy.jpg

yikes -- not easy in the office with overhead fluorescent lighting, etc...from my Blackberry Curve 8330 - blurrrr...Grey/gray Skyland on Gunny Mona strap (yes - you can make a soft 24mm leather strap fit 22mm lugs!)...

@DL --> that's a beauty...i've been targeting a black dial/bezel SOH for this look...your IWC has me second-guessing...great taste, my friend...

R-

8330skylandmona.jpg

Same pose, same location, but I did change the shirt.....and the watch.

This is what I'm wearing today, from a Nokia 5800. Modded 183 on a Strap Works gator.

Hunting for the tips on how to improve phone cam photography....

post-3909-1244477295_thumb.jpg

Well...Im giving the Rolex a rest today, and wearing my Glashutte.....

@Lani, I have decided to undertake this afternoon a little post on taking pictures with a camera phone, it might be quite interesting, it might be boring, but hopefully it will be useful :)

19052009472copy.jpg

Construction of a section for cam phone Q&A and tips is being worked on b16 ...

the excersize here is so no member will be left out.. we are inclusive of all.

what we really want members to be aware of .. is that your image does not have to be 'award winning" but to .. "participate.. without images of your watches on your wrist.. your just hanging out...

We are a community, and where else will you find the appreciation for what your wearing..

but we have members like yourself and ammandel that can contribute and share knowledge ..

thanks for taking the time b16 ... this is something new and exciting.. and will bring more members to share ..

A~C

Lani

Construction of a section for cam phone Q&A and tips is being worked on b16 ...

the excersize here is so no member will be left out.. we are inclusive of all.

what we really want members to be aware of .. is that your image does not have to be 'award winning" but to .. "participate.. without images of your watches on your wrist.. your just hanging out...

We are a community, and where else will you find the appreciation for what your wearing..

but we have members like yourself and ammandel that can contribute and share knowledge ..

thanks for taking the time b16 ... this is something new and exciting.. and will bring more members to share ..

A~C

Lani

Ah sorry Lani I didn't realise, I would have held out on the cameraphone guide :bicycle:

Hopefully when it is constructed we could move it in there. Do you want me to post my guide to the editing side of things in here that I've been working on, or shall I wait it out a bit?

Ah sorry Lani I didn't realise, I would have held out on the cameraphone guide :bicycle:

Hopefully when it is constructed we could move it in there. Do you want me to post my guide to the editing side of things in here that I've been working on, or shall I wait it out a bit?

May I suggest for now we table it and just get members to post their watches with mobile camera's

It will be more a gD camera section...

but for now I will participate myself.... my pic is like a late night date...

good from far bur far from good....... so I hve a lot to learn from you all .. looking forward to it.. B)

getattachmentyvc.jpg

Imagine I had a black on black on black 4x4 lifted . with the entire front window tinted .. no only 1/4 of my window has tint.. :D

May I suggest for now we table it and just get members to post their watches with mobile camera's

It will be more a gD camera section...

but for now I will participate myself.... my pic is like a late night date...

good from far bur far from good....... so I hve a lot to learn from you all .. looking forward to it.. B)

Imagine I had a black on black on black 4x4 lifted . with the entire front window tinted .. no only 1/4 of my window has tint.. :D

No problemo, it's on the shelves as we speak :)

Man, I really want to live where you do Lani!!!

I'm not exactly spoiled for choice at the moment :D

IMG_0405.jpg

"It's the singer not the Song ma *G*" !!!

Common y'all .... let's do this for fun..... Cam phone whristi of the week !! we'll have a liitle logo to paste on your sig.. like that of the 'kills" fighter pilots have on their fuselage...

b16 and ammandell.. you guy's are the coaches so we'll keep this for the rest of the members..

common .. improve, or submit more wristi's

we'll pick the winner at the end of the week..

this will be week "1"

A~C

Lani B)

These pictures are very good!

Some are slightly out of focus, so my recommendations for improvement are;

Select the macro function if there is one, and use a softer light.....camera phones love taking pictures in romantic and soft lights :)

I don't use a phone cam, never have!

And I'm hardly the TTK of photography.

However, I was able to improve my Ebay photos dramatically, by using a tripod.

Now that may not be an option with any/all phone cams, however some thought in this area should produce more stability, and better photos.

Worth a discussion.

Offshore

"It's the singer not the Song ma *G*" !!!

You're absolutely right there, my brother :) I'm looking forward to 'doing a remix' on this watch, but, for the moment, it's stepping up to the plate like a real trooper :) The movement's always been 'a bit grouchy' when it comes to manual winding, but it keeps time solidly, doesn't leak when it gets wet, and glows like a torch in the dark :1a: On top of all that, I've also got the options for leather or rubber straps, so ultimate versatility :) I know I'm not in Freddy's league when it comes to building, but, I must say, the Silix Vintage case really is sublime to wear, with none of the chunky angularity of a modern sub B)