When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Slevin Aquatimer - Was it a rep or gen?

TeeJay

I finally got round to watching Lucky Number Slevin, (an awesome movie, by the way) and I was wondering if anyone knew if the featured Aquatimer was a gen, or a rep ( or a 'prop', as the movie industry would classify it :D ) Also, does anyone know what Slevin's watch was, which he passed off as a fake ( I guess they didn't want to drop the plot point too early, but it was pretty obvious it was the same watch ;) )

Cool bananas :tu:

Unless the prop department made their own!

Or more likely a dummy was supplied by IWC.

What did you think of the movie? I liked it... thought it could have been a lot better though, but I enjoyed it for what it was.

I have yet to see this film. Is it any good?

I thought it was ok... if you like those ones where they have a set up and then get a payoff. Say like The Sting, or the TV series Hustle (it's a UK series but I know it got picked up by someone like HBO).

Don't. One of the worst films ever made, and I'm a big Bruce Willis fan, and think the sun shines out of Lucy Liu's - well, everywhere

lol i thought it was good, I like to reserve judgment on a film until I've seen it :)

I quite liked the film, it makes me miss that watch in the collection. Only problem is apart from the gen the only other one i have seen is Vikkyrobs ziggyfied version with chiefy AR so i have been spoiled.