When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

That 70's Show Star loses his Limited Panerai to theives

mpp

That sucks...but then again, why would you take it off and put it in a bag, where it looked like the bag was unattended? On second thought - why were it to a charity softball game? Like he couldnt run to Canal Street and pick up a rep for $50 ?!?!?

" If someone finds the watch, I'll give them a big fat kiss."

How about a nice BIG FAT REWARD instead ?!?!?

Maybe it was Ashton pranking him - you got Punk'd mother f'er ha ha ha

What kind of low-life steals while at an event like that? I wonder who would have had access to Danny's stuff to have even been able to steal it... Whoever did it, didn't think through the idea of being able to get rid of something so identifiable... What a tool... <_<

With celebrities attending charity events, all types of people will show up. From those who want to participate and help out to, as in this case, thieves.

Nice world we live in, but it's the truth - as Private Hartman (Full Metal Jacket) once said - "If it weren't for dickheads like you, there wouldn't be any thievary in the world."

Maybe the thief wont realize what he truly has in that bag and just try to sell it. Then the red flags will go up on a watch that limited. Karma is gonna get the thief though :)

I think they knew what they were taking, I just think they're not the sharpest tool in the box to think there won't be any kind of comeback for it. As you say, Karma'll settle their hash for them :)

I think they knew what they were taking, I just think they're not the sharpest tool in the box to think there won't be any kind of comeback for it. As you say, Karma'll settle their hash for them :)

Perhaps, but anyone who is a thief likely rejects (if even unconsciously) the existence of karma.

Perhaps, but anyone who is a thief likely rejects (if even unconsciously) the existence of karma.

Their acceptance of the concept has no relevance to it's application ;) They'll get their comeuppance one way or another :)

You are looking at it wrong, it was Karma that caused the watch to be stolen to begin with. That 70's show was awful, karma is coming back around to bite him in the ass.

You are looking at it wrong, it was Karma that caused the watch to be stolen to begin with. That 70's show was awful, karma is coming back around to bite him in the ass.

Dude, how old are you? To young to remember the 70s would be my guess. That 70's Show rocked!

Happy Days for tweeners.

Col.