When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is Jakub away?

scotty

Hi guys , tried to call him on mobile phone to support you , but didn't get through = mailvoice.

Left a message , we'll see...

Nevertheless , you shoudn't be worrie I know this guy , running everywhere and buzy all the time but definitely reliable ....hope his AR supplier didn't screwed up .

Hope nothing happened with Kuba himself , used to reply on e-mails on daily basis.

I'll try to catch him again soon.

Cheers

C/

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like deja vu all over again.

Same pattern as with other modders who have gone bad, no emails, no calls, no visits to the forum, members who's watches have been held for weeks and even months...

I see the exact same situation that has taken place before, with RBJ, Finepics, TWP, NAVIGATEUR, etc...same pattern to me means the same thing will happen at the end of this.

Maybe members should be warned to STOP sending anything to K2222 until this is all worked out and fixed.

Until those here who have missing watches are returned their watches, RWG should warn everyone about K2222.

At least that is how I see it based on the comments on the last two pages.

RG

I have 4 reps and 1 gen at J's .. I feel most for my gen tissot ;) haha

1 bce +new dw, 1 navi +new dw, 1 rollie gmt2, 1 porsche flat6 and my only 1 year old gen tissot (model don't know) - bought it just before start collecting reps.. :/

doh!

i still have faith in J but this must be sorted out asap..

- tazz

It seems like deja vu all over again.

Same pattern as with other modders who have gone bad, no emails, no calls, no visits to the forum, members who's watches have been held for weeks and even months...

I see the exact same situation that has taken place before, with RBJ, Finepics, TWP, NAVIGATEUR, etc...same pattern to me means the same thing will happen at the end of this.

Maybe members should be warned to STOP sending anything to K2222 until this is all worked out and fixed.

Until those here who have missing watches are returned their watches, RWG should warn everyone about K2222.

At least that is how I see it based on the comments on the last two pages.

RG

Exactly, I really wish a Mod could join the thread...or someone who has or had contact with Jakub recently...Over at RG a similar thread has been started...really hope we will see our watches again...

I contacted Jakub in August to get a few crystals coated, most of them mineral.

He said he had a project running for AR coat on glass as good as on sapphire, and he asked if I could wait for the outcome of his tests.

If he wanted to scam, he could just reply "sure, send me the crystals".

Ok, a few crystals are just a few bucks, not like a whole watch, but then he might simply not reply my message.

I think Jakub is a standup guy and he is encountering some major difficulties of some kind.

I contacted Jakub in August to get a few crystals coated, most of them mineral.

He said he had a project running for AR coat on glass as good as on sapphire, and he asked if I could wait for the outcome of his tests.

If he wanted to scam, he could just reply "sure, send me the crystals".

Ok, a few crystals are just a few bucks, not like a whole watch, but then he might simply not reply my message.

I think Jakub is a standup guy and he is encountering some major difficulties of some kind.

Well he was not replying at all to me, I cannot think of a good reason why, as he has my watch...

I had two watches with, him I received only one of them 2 weeks ago, he said he keep my ingy AMG Lelo Dw, because the AR was not that good and he was going to fix it and send it back to me 1 week ago, I have not received anything and he has not answered my emails , I sent him a reminder today., PLEASE JAKUB, Keep us posted

Guest Mr Jones

SQL_PL and Eurotimez had contact with him ask them maybe they know what's happen, I think this is not problem that he want scam members. But you must see that he have a lot of parcels from all world maybe custom/taxoffice/police look at this proceder and put hands on it ?! Watches from Eurotimez came to EU via Poland too, maybe via .... . I don't belive that he take 20K USD and gone [100pcsx200USD] he don't look on school boy.

I had two watches with, him I received only one of them 2 weeks ago, he said he keep my ingy AMG Lelo Dw, because the AR was not that good and he was going to fix it and send it back to me 1 week ago, I have not received anything and he has not answered my emails , I sent him a reminder today., PLEASE JAKUB, Keep us posted

Still no mod chiming in?

The mods cant do much more except informing members to not send there watches till this situation is cleared.

Another member called the guy on the phone, unfortunately withouth result. Jakub resides in Poland right? did someone contact sql_pl (Maciek), maybe he lives in reasonable distance from jakub and could possible pull off a friendly drive-by.

Any mod here who could look into this?

Guys, Please PM one of the mods just incase they have not seen this thread.

Ok Guys.

Sorry for our late reply to this issue.

I have to confess I didn't read the thread and was aware today after a member pointed it to me.

There is not much that we in the Admin team can do but we will contact Jakub shortly.

Please forgive this late reply.

We'll keep you posted as soon we have something new to say.

Cheers

Stephane

Guys I see I was mentioned a couple times here.

Sorry but I did not check this thread earlier because I was no longer interested in k2222.

After last time he made service to me (pam 196 and navitimer - his first BEST AR run) and actually BS'd me numerous times about when I was going to get my watches back I commented about it on the forum. Then he acted offended, we had an argument over the phone and that's how we finished our cooperation.

Then he also told me his watchsmith will not work on my 16520 daytona - even though it was agreed earlier that he will assemble it for me.

We will see how it ends.

He is located 120 miles from me - not far but I have some friends in Warsaw who could help... no problem.

To be honest I do not believe it is a scam and that he did run away with all your watches. He propably f**ked something up and is now trying to do something to resolve it. It would be wiser for him to actually reply some emails and buy some time but it looks like he did not think about that.

Guys I see I was mentioned a couple times here.

Sorry but I did not check this thread earlier because I was no longer interested in k2222.

After last time he made service to me (pam 196 and navitimer - his first BEST AR run) and actually BS'd me numerous times about when I was going to get my watches back I commented about it on the forum. Then he acted offended, we had an argument over the phone and that's how we finished our cooperation.

Then he also told me his watchsmith will not work on my 16520 daytona - even though it was agreed earlier that he will assemble it for me.

We will see how it ends.

He is located 120 miles from me - not far but I have some friends in Warsaw who could help... no problem.

To be honest I do not believe it is a scam and that he did run away with all your watches. He propably f**ked something up and is now trying to do something to resolve it. It would be wiser for him to actually reply some emails and buy some time but it looks like he did not think about that.

he actually posted yesterday a new thread where he explained the reasons of his non replying to e-mails and not communicating with his customers...

The last email I got was at the end of August stating the crystal will be picked up next week...Is too much to ask for a short notification and some honesty???

Because the whole world revolves around your crystal. You even replied in the other thread. Use some decorum and be patient. Jakub probably has hundreds of emails to get around to, and due to the death I doubt they are highest priority right this minute.

Because the whole world revolves around your crystal. You even replied in the other thread. Use some decorum and be patient. Jakub probably has hundreds of emails to get around to, and due to the death I doubt they are highest priority right this minute.

Well it isn't just a crystal. I sent a whole ETA watch and it is there since June...I am terribly sorry for everyone's loss, but I hadn't had a single reply since 4 weeks!!!