When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Poll: Planet Ocean Black Or Seamaster 300m Black

ryaku

i can't decide! they are two of my favorite omegas! that's why i have both gens. the SMP is best with the rubber strap i think i have the bracelet as well but wear it on the strap and the PO is a big chunky slab of steel on your wrist and feels way heavy! love both. especially the AR on the O! if the SM had the same AR as the PO......i'd probably like it better :thumbsupsmileyanim: the SMP has little or no visible AR coatings.

177911-7951.jpg

177911-7952.jpg

177911-7953.jpg

177911-7954.jpg

177911-7955.jpg

Hi

Ive recently just bought the Rep Black Omega SMP and the End links of the bracelet are crap and way to shallow compared to the lug size. They are also very loose and not good at all. Also the underside of the endlinks look a titanium colour but not titanium, maybe a cheaper metal??

The end links on my Speedmaster are great and nice and snug and a good size. i tried swapping the end links from my Seedy to the SMP and they fit great.

Does anyone else have this problem with their Black SMP rep??

Black PO with Orange numbers

:thumbsupsmileyanim: Absolutely !! - The black PO with orange numbers is my choice whereas I wear my trusty black SMP 300 as my "workhorse" - the PO is for "best" !! :victory:

I own the gen of the black face smp, and the rep of the PO ( 45.5mm "ultimate" from Andrew ) The smp currently sits on my brother's wrist, while the PO hasn't been off mine since I got it, most likely because of the size (damn PAM 005 spoiled me lol ) Now! if i could just get hold of a gen speedie, i'l be happy, well for at least a week :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Well:

I just recently bought a black SMP and have been wearing it extensively. It is a great watch, and this will be the first watch I'll try to do some mods on.

179120-7737.jpg

179120-7738.jpg

It is a great watch, but I also just bought a PO. Once It arrives I'll let you know what I think in comparison.

Toni