When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Strange Things Happening When Using Rwg

Usil

I have just clicked on my RWG shortcut and got an opening screen minus the skin. This has happened three times in the past few days. Click on it again and the skin appears. It appears random.

Also, several times, once logged on, I click on a thread and it takes me to a new log on page to re-log on before I can read the thread. Sometimes this happenes and sometimes not, again random.

I know that RWG has had some server issues lately. Could this be part of the problem?

Usil

Edited by Usil

I have just clicked on my RWG shortcut and got an opening screen minus the skin. This has happened three times in the past few days. Click on it again and the skin appears. It appears random.

Also, several times, once logged on, I click on a thread and it takes me to a new log on page to re-log on before I can read the thread. Sometimes this happenes and sometimes not, again random.

I know that RWG has had some server issues lately. Could this be part of the problem?

Usil

Having the same problem.

Gerco

viewing new posts doesn't work anymore.

got this message :

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /members/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.36 Server at www.rwg.cc Port 80

Just went to a thread and got - permission denied. Then clicked to go back to main area and got the following message:

Forbidden

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I had to re-log back on.

Usil

I'm the same....when I log on......I get re-directed to a p*** site....full of videos with some of the most beautiful women you can imagine....one of the videos shows 3 stunners giving one guy the best BJ you've ever seen.....I ain't complaining.

Just logged on and clicked on ' View New Posts' and got a screen that said:

This menu has been disabled

I had to re-log on.

Maybe someone is trying to hack the software?

Usil

Edited by Usil

I'm getting this a lot now:

Forbidden

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.36 Server at www.rwg.cc Port 80

JTB