When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Arrival....Ulysse Nardin

b16a2

Firstly, a massive thank you to Lazarini, from whom I bought this magnificent piece. I am going away on holiday tomorrow and he went out of his way to make sure it was delivered before then...so again thank you S, yet again you show what a first class member you are!!

Secondly, this post is full of quick and dirty pictures because I have to pop out this afternoon. I will be doing a full and thorough review of the watch when I return from holiday next weekend, so I apologise for the photos!

Thirdly, I am so impressed with the watch. The quality of the finish really is in a completely different class to what I have experienced before. Especially the bracelet which is very heavy and very smooth!

03072009887.jpg

03072009888.jpg

03072009894.jpg

03072009890.jpg

03072009891.jpg

03072009892.jpg

MAN... You have exact same watch as lazarini. I think it's a very well made watch, no doubt about it. Wear it in good health.

It's a gen.

Didn't read that you got it from him :lol: Saw this piece at Brussels GTG. Laz is up to something... must be that full gold Submariner or that full gold GMT Master IIc... Maximum pimping out action,.

Edited by takashi

HI J.

Yes indeed its my former watch... a gen one at that.

Magnificent piece indeed im so glad it came on time and that u like it! Enjoy it and wear it in good health...

@ taka ... yes something is up ;) but it has nothing to do with gold hehe ;)

Laz

I just wore this thing outside, and the direct sunlight really brings this dial to life. It reminds me of the Submariner in that repsect. Inside it looks good, but outside it's a different story altogether.

.....and there's no gold for Laz, but he is upto something ;)

I just wore this thing outside, and the direct sunlight really brings this dial to life. It reminds me of the Submariner in that repsect. Inside it looks good, but outside it's a different story altogether.

.....and there's no gold for Laz, but he is upto something ;)

Stunning timepiece J. :1a:

I think i am in love !!! :wub:

John