When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Royal Oak Off Shore, strengths and weaknesses.

AP Royal Oak Off Shore, strengths and weaknesses.

Impressive balance between class and sportsmanship, perfectly made, use suitable metal make this reply worthy of relief. Excellent finishing and polishing of the case, somewhat less than the quality of the bracelet, satin finish to the end than genuine. Impressive quality of the silver dial, prints perfect and precise. Time Precisius replica of a serious and considerate seller. I wanted to share with you all some pictures.

At the end of the topic you will find some images that need no elaboration, they represent the aesthetic flaws of this reply. Always remember that this is the reply and for the most demanding council to purchase a genuine.

However some obvious defects will be corrected in the next week. For defects of discoloration and lack of blue color of the dial I have already contacted the seller. Thank you all for your attention.

Archimede :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

1.jpg

Continues....

Nice photos & Nice watch!

But....Why all the Hex-Screws on your bezel seems haven't tighten? All They sit higher than then the bezel; it shouldn't like that....

Best Regards,

raymond

Thanks for the appreciations.

Raymond is in fact in the next photo you'll see the flaws highlighted :huh:

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

T.Y. Archimede

End.

Your Pics are fantastic. They should be sent to the dealer and used as QC guide.

Good luck with the process.

Nice watch however =) How do you make / adjust the bolts to flush the bezel? Remove the screws from the caseback, remove the bezel from the front, remove the washer and adjust every bolt to flush? Is this right procedues?

I am also waiting for the Navy on SS,i hope that is off that flaws.

Archimede very nice detailed pictures.

Nice watch however =) How do you make / adjust the bolts to flush the bezel? Remove the screws from the caseback, remove the bezel from the front, remove the washer and adjust every bolt to flush? Is this right procedues?

I will share all of you just fix these cosmetic imperfections. In all there is a remedy, remember, we have a very good replica.

With respect. :p

thanks Archimede,

Thank you. Unfortunately, the surprises are not finished .....

1) Alignment hands incorrect.

2) Insert the needle wrong hours.

3) Lack of silicone grease on the linings of the box.

4) Screw a button mice from gnawing ..... but perhaps I am investigating ...

5) Polish index compiled so clumsy.

Conclusion: It 'well-constructed and designed, but poorly assembled, with greater attention and a few dollars more you could give customers a more functional clock and aesthetically better.

As for the screw button chronograph, this is the fault of the technician that while looking at the screw was defective hard to leave (it was a shame to throw and put in a good?)

Thanks for taking the time to my topic.

Archimedes

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

45.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg

57.jpg

58.jpg

59.jpg

60.jpg

Continua.......

My god......Why you fix it yourselve? It's NOT acceptable for paid USD600 for that! Your dealer should take good care of them....

Keep us update, my friend, hope you can fix all the problem!

Best Regards,

Raymond

Here's a picture that shows the defect hands.

I had forgotten and I apologize.

71.jpg

The screwdriver is what you see in the picture, done by hand. Tool for the crown ... I received a gift from a friend of mine who works in AP (to see if I look at the replicas kills me) ... :bangin:

72.jpg

73.jpg

74.jpg

75.jpg

76.jpg

77.jpg

78.jpg

:good:

Edited by Archimede

Thank you all for the appreciation shown.

The passion you can only live if you can share it with those who speak your same language, sharing of knowledge makes us important.

Making pictures is not a burden to me, it is another passion, :D

I take with one stone two birds ..... :p

Archimede

Thank you for the cool pics....I do have the NAVY myself and I love it!

Anyway, I was at my local AD and had the real deal on my wrist just for comparison....the only huge difference are the colors:

GEN

- the dial is really WHITE on the gen, a bright, shiny white color.....the blue parts are dark blue...royal blue, the hornback is thick, matte, dark-blue

REP

- the dial is silvery white with a kind of MOP effect in the light, the blue parts are navy-blue, ....a brighter blue, the hornback is thin and shiny, does not look natural.

But this NAVY rep is one of the nicest I have seen so far and you won

Thank you for the cool pics....I do have the NAVY myself and I love it!

Anyway, I was at my local AD and had the real deal on my wrist just for comparison....the only huge difference are the colors:

GEN

- the dial is really WHITE on the gen, a bright, shiny white color.....the blue parts are dark blue...royal blue, the hornback is thick, matte, dark-blue

REP

- the dial is silvery white with a kind of MOP effect in the light, the blue parts are navy-blue, ....a brighter blue, the hornback is thin and shiny, does not look natural.

But this NAVY rep is one of the nicest I have seen so far and you won