When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Polex Accessories... Namely The Anchors.

ubiquitous

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

Yeah the one anchor reads 660 as does the depth rating on the watch and the back is the measurement in meteres. 200 on the back of 660. 1000=300 must be from a SD.

I dont know the relivance of this, but you can also tell that in both photos, the anchors on the left appear to be nickel or nickel plated (the yellowish tint) and the ones on the right chrome or chrome plated (the blueish tint)

also the crowns are different, spacing is different, sharper ends on the anchors, etc.

just my 2 cents

Could one be the measuremnets in metric and the other imperial? :unsure:

Other than that the only other thing I can be up is that the anchors are totally different in shape, font and as already stated colour. :D

Ken

Only SD and Subs , came with anchors , and they are identical with the excetion of those numbers. Those numbers(meter on one side and feet on the other side) are depth rating that should match your sub or SD. Your anchor shoul be gold color if you have a TT sub. If you have a TT SD, please do not post that pic here :lol: I think Rolex stop shipping these anchors with thier sub and SD just before the F series (arround 2004, I think).