When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who has the best DSSD 116660?

Pugwash

I've been away. Consider me a noob.

Which DSSD is the best? Who stocks it? What prices are good?

It's ridiculously easy to take your eye off the ball for a month or two and become a noob again. Everyone should try it sometime to get a perspective on how tricky it can be for noobs.

Many many review aleady.

I think now the conclusion is either Eurotz's V5 of PT's Supreme. They both have their pros and cons. You won't go wrong with either of it.

Until the V6, V7.... Super Supreme comes up.

I must say both dealers have done a lot of work to bring these great DSSD to life. This can be confirmed from the cartel doesn't have a hand on these super DSSD.

Eurotz and PT, if you are reading this, keep the great work up, your continuous efforts in bringing more great watches, with reasonable asking prices, to the RWG community is very much appreciated.

Rolex?

Sorry Pugs :)

I think the above is good advice. Those two seem to share the spotlight ATM. Read reviews of both and see which has the flaws you are most likely to be able to live with. You know the drill mate.

Oh, and make shure the one you decide on actualy has blue lume on both the hands and the dial. Aperantly this can not be taken for granted.

Col.

I've been away. Consider me a noob.

Which DSSD is the best? Who stocks it? What prices are good?

It's ridiculously easy to take your eye off the ball for a month or two and become a noob again. Everyone should try it sometime to get a perspective on how tricky it can be for noobs.

Use the search button ;)

Just kidding, others have already answered your question :tu:

And I, as well .. v5, baby!!

Some people talk Chris down, but he's taking care of an issue I have with my V5 in a very satisfactory way. I told him I'm in line to see Zig for some SuperLume and so Chris sent along a part for me to forward to Zig instead of me shipping the v5 back to China for evaluation.

That's good service. :1a:

Yeah, I have the same question, how do we know if this is a gen ETA besides the dealer said it is.....

How would you know if it wasn't?

If I get one, I'll let you all know. I'm just waiting on a price. I'm half-tempted to get the Asian one as I don't own an Asian ETA yet.

Does anyone know if Eurotimez DSSD V5 really has gen ETA inside if you order it for + 85$ ?

thank you,

Dealers in the forums build a reputation over months or years. If a dealer started scamming members, they would lose their reputation immediately.

That's why you should buy from them; it's safer.

After a long brainstorming with myself, I just pulled the trigger on the ETZ V5.2 upgraded.

And, as I became really crazy with this hobby, I ordered the 2836-2 modified "3135" from prowatch-polo.

My wallet don't want to talk to me anymore...

I just looked over at the Eurotimez site, and could not find anything but the V5, old "Ultimate, and lower priced normal DSSD... what the heck is a V5.2 ?

Have a look on the home page on his website.

Something like: Annoucement 3 august,

Finished DSSDv5-REVIEW for RWG forum, check preview.

They show pics of an "Upgraded V5"

Check it.

Not sure, but it seems that the insert and the lume are modified.

So, I asked him if I'll really have an upgraded V5 version, he said yes...

I saw the announcement for Aug 3 too, I thought it was the same as the v5, but anyways it is nice to know

Btw, do u know if the v5 upgraded got the right ref no. 116660 betweem the lugs or it it still wrong?

Thanks antomarty.

Well, I'd really like to know that...

According to them, if the watch go successfuly through the QC, I'll have it in a couple of weeks.

But there is a desperate guy still waiting for an ET's watch for more than one month.

So...