When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of Week Wristies

freddy333

Modeling my 6536/1 for the new camera/lens (Canon 400D/75-300 f/4-5.6, shot in RAW)

Image31-2.jpg

Having spent the last several years shooting with nothing but a point-&-shoot, I did not (fully) realize how simple they make composing. Now, back to an SLR, I am having to re-learn alot of what I had forgotten from the old film days. The lens & not having an LCD viewer, especially, are taking some getting used to. Unfortunately, so far, all of the watch portraits I have shot were either much too dark, way overexposed or terribly out-of-focus. But I think I can see hints of the greater potential to come (if I can just figure out why images are not as sharp as they should be)

1851.jpg

That seems logical enough, but at no time when reviewing the picture in my file or during the upload process am I able to find any adjustment button to click on except for the pull down on this page to reduce font size. Also on other sites they upload fine/normal and not in thumbnail format.

post-7283-125006664227_thumb.jpg

Edited by georgegrasser

That seems logical enough, but at no time when reviewing the picture in my file or during the upload process am I able to find any adjustment button to click on except for the pull down on this page to reduce font size. Also on other sites they upload fine/normal and not in thumbnail format.

The other sites must be resizing the pic automatically when uploading.

Try a hosting site like Photobucket; they'll automatically resize your pic for you as well to keep file sizes down. Otherwise, you'll need a 3rd party application to edit your pics...