When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watchwoot.com... Anyone have experience with this guy?

plaifender

Hey guys. Long time no talk. Been busy getting married and adventuring in cambodia. During my absence i noticed the huge overhaul with the site! i like it a lot but the search feature seems worse and gives me less relevant results.. and in this case.. my search came up completely empty which surprised me. So I've come to ask you guys since it apparenlty hasn't been spoken about before on the forum.

ANYWAYS... i stumbled onto this website www.watchwoot.com. The guys prices are the lowest i've seen for the models that he carries. He only has about 50 or 60 models to choose from. He's got UPO's for like $175 or $180 or something if i recall correctly. He also mentions Angus at Puretime in his intro page... Anyone know anything about watchwoot?

I didn't realize it was the semi-famous daytona4me.. I somehow missed that until andy pointed that out. He seems very straight forward and honest on the website.. basically that the only thing he guarantees is that he'll get you the watch for the cheapest price.. but not much more.. 12 hour warranty is not promising but at least he says it up front so there shouldn't be any hidden disappointments.

Yeah Greg is awesome. I ordered from him twice already. He is not in it for major profits, he loves the hobby. Yes he dropships but is fully open about it.

Great prices and he knows about what we are talking about and are looking for.

My 2c,

Regards,

Asim

Well this is quite interesting, some very positive feedback so far. This the kind of dealer that our hobby needs more of, people who love it and just aren't in it for a profit margin. :good: Same watches as the other dealers at rock bottom prices? That's a no brainer.

Been wanting to get a TAG F1 Chrono for a while now, this guy might just do it for me.

Yep. It's daytona4me.

I know I'm a huge noob, but despite the fact that I never post, I've been registered and religiously obsessing about this site (and the others) for a year now. Greg was the first guy I ordered from (a Tag Link Chrono), and I just ordered an Ebel 1911 Discovery (in black--thanks By-Tor), as well as that dirt cheap Submariner he has listed (the newer Ceramic "fantasy one"). I know, I know, new guy with a Sub. I couldn't pass it up for $99.

Email him directly if you want ANYTHING you don't see on his site... He's a stand-up guy who loves the hobby. He'll get you the same stuff as elsewhere, for less. But if you want to spend more money, be my guest. Oh right, that's why we're all here. ;)

Edited by crwolf79

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone care to PM me an email for Daytona4Me? Want to order a pair of watches for myself and the GF, but he doesnt have the one i want for the GF. Used the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the page, but no response yet, and her birthday is coming up! :shock: Any help appreciated!