When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sexy Avatars...

hackR

Well, if I were you, I would still do the photography. Do you realize how many guys would pay a million bucks to have a job like that?!

In after Admin. but to hammer the nail (pun intended) further;

Never make your *hobby* your job, you'll end up hating both. If I never sit in the pointy end of an airplane again, fine with me.

I wouldn't say I hated it, but unless a certain girl REALLY turned my crank, it really is just work--not as hard as some jobs obviously, but still enough "work" to be a pain in the ass.

I'm not at liberty to say exactly which shoots, but you can see some at the afore mentioned site, and:

http://www.sashagrey.com/guestgreygirl.htm

and

http://www.clubjanajordan.com/ (if they still run the old shoots--she used to go by "Jana Rocks" and "Jana Foxy")

I will add not all the shoots of a specific model are done by the same person just because they're all on the same site, which one can probably tell by the varying styles of shoot.

I did get a chance to work with the famous photog Terry Richardson (Gucci, Sisley, American Apparel, GQ, etc.) who also shot Sasha Grey--awesome guy (he's the one who's not president):

Picture1-40.png

There's more here (the shoot from my avy & sig):

I'm really surprised it's getting so few views, and even lest replies; unless that particular sub-forum doesn't appear when you search the "new posts" button.

Your hosting site was so slow I gave up after looking at just one. The second one I tried twice and it never loaded. Maybe others had the same problem.