When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Everyday Carry (EDC) check

P4GTR

Trying to change things up a bit. Lets see the contents of your pockets and wrists.

SDC12229.jpg

Emptying my pockets will yield you those things.

-very old Guess brown leather bifold. No cash.

-Keys to home and the Nissan SE-R SpecV. Wilson-tactical lanyard for a keychain.

-My phone

-Ipod touch 2g/8gb (inside the black leather case)

-Spyderco Tenacious model (knife). Another hobby. I have a couple nice Spydees. Unless I'm naked, assume I have one on me.

-Tag, calibre6.

• Like 1

Holy crap Reg!! Are you going to war and buying an army along the way?!? lol

It appears most Americans feel the need to carry deadly weapons in their pockets!! DB2, from what I'm told, you want to be VERY careful where you choose to stash your weapon of choice, it appears to be missing one half of the handle, thus exposing the blade and possibly your prized possesions if put in the wrong pocket!!! lol

I usually have, phone N97 or N85, pill box, silver from Egypt with my name in sandscript on the front and chock full of pills!! House key with a very small lockback knife on it, leatherman and of course cigarettes and zippo!! Watch on the wrist at all times! :)

1. Traser Diver ( My daily beater )

2. Civilian Lab wallet ( nearly empty . See number 3 )

3. Car key ( Cambelt bust 2 weeks ago )

4. 16 Gig I-Pod Touch ( Nearly full With Klipsch earphones )

5. Dereelight EDC Torch ( Another hobby)

6. Spyderco UK Penknife ( Another hobby)

7. Fisher Space Pen ( For practicing my spilling ;) )

post-20876-125156945716_thumb.jpg

1. Traser Diver ( My daily beater )

2. Civilian Lab wallet ( nearly empty . See number 3 )

3. Car key ( Cambelt bust 2 weeks ago )

4. 16 Gig I-Pod Touch ( Nearly full With Klipsch earphones )

5. Dereelight EDC Torch ( Another hobby)

6. Spyderco UK Penknife ( Another hobby)

7. Fisher Space Pen ( For practicing my spilling ;) )

post-20876-125156945716_thumb.jpg

Lots of pocket knife guys, and even another Spyderco nut. Nice!

Quality not quantity for me. I have a few delica's/endura's but these are my fav 3.

DSCF0010-2.jpg

Bob Lum Folding Tanto, Carbon Fiber Military in BG-42 steel. and my beater tenacious.

DSCF01003.jpg

DSC00644-1.jpg

Greatest Pocket knife ever made.

That's a nice collection of blades you have there :good:

I'm a real fan of knives, but UK law makes lock knives illegal to carry... <_<

To be honest, even my Swiss Army knife could be cause for a little legal harassment, but would be easier to explain than this one, which cost me the princely sum of One British Pound :tu:

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

Excuse my ignorance but why does ANYONE need to carry a knife ?????

I USED to carry one as I was an operational firefighter and it was a "tool of the trade" (very useful for cutting setbelts to release people trapped in cars etc), but as I don't ride the trucks anymore I no longer need to carry one.

I've always had a smallish knife or multi tool for work, I was a computer field engineer for years. Then I always had a real good quality Leatherman for when I was out on the bikes, all of my bikes have a multitool under the seat. You could bend the tools they give you with motorcycles buttering bread!1 So a good leatherman is always handy! Now that the world is dark and I don't get to play on my bikes anymore, I guess it's just habit. It certainly isn't anything like Reg's number though thats for sure!! lol

Sixx :bones:

Excuse my ignorance but why does ANYONE need to carry a knife ?????

I USED to carry one as I was an operational firefighter and it was a "tool of the trade" (very useful for cutting setbelts to release people trapped in cars etc), but as I don't ride the trucks anymore I no longer need to carry one.

At the risk of sounding redundant, I carry my Swiss Army knife, well, incase I need to use it... There've been a few times when the screw-drivers have come in handy, as well as the bottle opener, and, on occasion, I've even needed to sharpen a pencil with the blade :D I'm not someone who carries a blade to add inches to his wang, but as a multi-purpose tool, which has occasionally come in handy :) As for the lock-knife, I bought it because it was a pound, and I thought it was a bargain for the next time I go camping :) I'd never carry that in public, as it's entirely illegal to carry that kind of knife in public, and, as above, I'm not someone who feels the need to carry a blade to add inches to his wang :lol: