When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Unusual Watch Photos

arniezac

I don't claim to be an expert photographer, far from it in fact.

I can take a decent pic some of the time and I'm generally pleased with the results.

However, sometimes something unexpected happens when taking a picture and the results can be quite

interesting.

For example. On macro setting and zooming a little too close to my Aerospace, the camera was unable to focus on the

watchface and locked onto the bush over my shoulder reflected on the sapphire.

focusog.jpg

Is anyone else brave enough to post pictures they would otherwise delete. :whistling:

I don't claim to be an expert photographer, far from it in fact.

I can take a decent pic some of the time and I'm generally pleased with the results.

However, sometimes something unexpected happens when taking a picture and the results can be quite

interesting.

For example. On macro setting and zooming a little too close to my Aerospace, the camera was unable to focus on the

watchface and locked onto the bush over my shoulder reflected on the sapphire.

focusog.jpg

Is anyone else brave enough to post pictures they would otherwise delete. :whistling:

Now that, is a cool effect :good:

Love that shot!!! Very very cool!

This one was completely by accident. I was playing with my new macro lens on my new D40. No idea what I did to get this shot. Absolutely no editing was done to this picture. This is exactly how it came off of the camera!

DSC_0009.jpg

Here's more like what it is supposed to look like (but I like the one above way more!)

IMG_1243.jpg