When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Denim & Datejusts.

gioarmani

Experimented with some new photo-strobe studio lights I got last week & thought I'd share a few (this was yesterdays' shoot @ her place, where I got my new avatar & signature from).

Before viewing, for posterity's sake, allow me to say I truly don't like body-hair, and believe that all humans should be waxed from the eyebrows down. However, she had been growing out hers at the request of the class she's modeling for, and for a shoot I thought it looked good to play around with--the texture of the denim coupled with the harsh lighting and desaturated colors really gives it a grainy, but pleasant effect.

Clicking on the thumbnail will open the image in a new window, clicking on that image will make it full-screen--clicking on that image again should make the picture full-size. The original pics & resolution are quite large, and because of the amount of detail in some of the shots (as a warning) some may not appear as clear in a smaller size. All were shot in RAW format, on my 12.1 MPX Canon G9, between 200 & 400 ISO, and most between 1/15-1/60th of a second, at 2.8-4.0 f.

Anyway, enjoy.

img2339bz.th.jpg

img2346.th.jpg

img2351e.th.jpg

img2357zg.th.jpg

img2374k.th.jpg

img2469r.th.jpg

img2365n.th.jpg

img2383.th.jpg

img2443g.th.jpg

img2444y.th.jpg

img2448m.th.jpg