When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen 1972 Breitling Datora...finally!

cleobis

Hi, it's been a long time since I last posted here, been very busy...anyways...I few months back, well a lot of months back, I posted some pics (here ) of a breitling datora that my faher gave me on my 18th birthday (he bought it in 1972)...Last year I met a watchsimth that works in my city for a Rolex dealer and asked him if he could have a look at my watch. He did a full movement service, made it work as knew and also did a bit of restoration on the outside, not too much....just some "scratch cleaning" and gave it a cleaner look...so...after all this time, hee are some pics of the watch :D

I have my digital camera with some problem so I had to take the pics with my mobile, also, I don't have with me the tool to open the caseback, so you'lol have to wait a bit more for the movement pics :D

well...enough rambling.... I'm very happy and been using it everyday since I got it (last week)...it's beautifull..I think ;)

cheers :D

datoracle1.jpg

datoracle2.jpg

datoracle3.jpg

datoracle4.jpg

datoracle5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...