When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my new PAM 252...North Pole GMT

hackR

Hey Gang...

I was looking for a PAM that I could wear more often and casually than my 219 and 113...This beauty came up for sale and I was fortunate to own it...

I absolutely love the brushed case, the bezel, dial, AR on this watch and i feel that rubber strap compliments this watch great...with the black rubber, you can see the contrast of the cobalt dial - which morphs from dark slate gray to colbalt blue to black - depending on the lighting...very good blue'ish tint AR -- most of the time, you have a non-reflective view of the dial and when the sun/light hits the dial at the right angle, you get the standard blue AR dial-obscured view...and isn't the caseback cool!

Takashi has a great review of this same model with terrific pictures here: Takashi's PAM 252 North Pole review

I shot some quick pix today -- and highly recommend this piece for anyone's PAM collection...this is a standard offering with many of our dealers...but please check out the dealer models carefully; because there's an older dial that is much more bluer...this dial can best be described as a deep dark slate grey/blue; others calling it cobalt blue...defintely a deep grey'ish blue...you can see the contract in my pix with the black rubber strap...

Enjoy -- R

2521t.jpg

2522o.jpg

2523c.jpg

2524si.jpg

2525r.jpg

2526f.jpg

Great photo's, but I'm with Trail in that I don't think I like the watch. :(

But i'm glad you're finding enjoyment with it. Personally I couldn't tell you whats wrong with the CG, and I love that about Pams. All I need is a good strap and i'm satisfied. The low cross-line on the A's give the reps away immediately, I don't find the urge to mod these to infinitum, superluminova withstanding.

I really like this one though R-

rh2192.jpg

HackR, the crown guard lever is not completely even. This is because of the big fat screw under the lever. file off the screw a bit and it already looks a bit better.

greets, a pam252 owner.