When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tuesday W>C

lanikai

Tuesday.. CD 2006

full mod.. eta 7750.. chiefs AR

cd06002.jpg

cd06006.jpg

my hospital track marks are all but gone.. I'm putting back a little of the 40lbs I lost :victory:

cd06007.jpg

Awesome watch, and awesome to see more of your ink after all this time, bro :) If you ever want anything drawn up, I'd be honored to do it for you :)

Here's my contribution... This hasn't been off my wrist (other than bathing) since the new dial went in the case :thumbsupsmileyanim::victory: A long-term project off to a solid start :)

IMG_0631.jpg

I can't find my digital camera, so had to use my phone, so here's a better reference shot to fully appreciate Slartibartfast's awesome dial :good:

DSCN2195.jpg

Thanks, TeeJay :) I agree- You can definitely see some family resemblance between these two!

Great watches everyone! Keep em coming!

Any time :) The case-sides and lugs are virtually identical :) I really like how the side of the case forms an integrated crown guard, as to be honest, that's something which I'm not over keen on with diver's watches. I know it's functional, but aesthetically speaking, I think the older no-guard subs look nicer, and those Omega cases combine the no-guard look, with CG functionality :victory: