When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone fancy a V10 E30 M3?

Member X

• 1 month later...

Wow thats amazing, i want to know the price on that build :shock: . Really though when 90% of the car is custom fabed can you still consider it an m3 more like "styled after an m3"? Nice work and an even nicer shop. For about 1/3 of the money I think Id take a nice modded 335. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by burst

• 5 weeks later...

I have a nice company car, a 2007 Mercedes E200 Kompressor. But I'm actually considering another car just for fun. I need another obsession now that I have collected all my favorite watches. :D

I've been thinking of a BMW 8-series (something like Euno's), Porsche 928 or Jaguar.

PS: Talking about handling, my brother bought an old Peugeot 605 automatic (I think it's 1999 or 2000 model) for 1000 Euros. Perfect condition and it's better to drive than my Merc. Amazing seats too. I'm a big guy and the strings of my Mercedes seat are literally DEAD. There is no support for the lower back when the seat gets bad. Say what you want about French cars but damn they're comfortable... at least 605 is a damn good car.

Nice :)

Are they the 19s from the M3 CSL?

Nice DoF on the second shot too, what are you shooting with?

I have 19" CSL replicas. 8,5 (235) in the front, 9,5 (265) in the back.

The original CSLs does not match my cars offset.

I'm using a canon 1000d with a Tamron 18-55 f2.8 lens. (For allround photography) I really like the combo :)

When it comes to handling and fun, nothing can beat BMW and Porsche. (And I love the convertible feeling in the summer time :) )

Edited by space

I have 19" CSL replicas. 8,5 (235) in the front, 9,5 (265) in the back.

The original CSLs does not match my cars offset.

I'm using a canon 1000d with a Tamron 18-55 f2.8 lens. (For allround photography) I really like the combo :)

When it comes to handling and fun, nothing can beat BMW and Porsche. (And I love the convertible feeling in the summer time :) )

Wheel replicas as well as watch replicas! :D lol

They look good though :) What's the ride like with them on? Firm? lol

Nice setup on the camera too. The Tamron lenses seem pretty good and well priced too.

I might have to challenge you on BMW and Porsche leading in the fun stakes though ;) lol Going round the outside of a 997 Turbo on a wet roundabout in my rusty french hatchback was pretty fun ;):thumbsupsmileyanim::lol:

Haha, wheel replicas are more common, and accepted, than watch replicas I think.

Also, to buy the CSLs you need to own a CSL, or BMW will not sell them to you :)

(A friend of mine owned a black CSL last year. Killer car!)

I also have Eibach Pro Kit suspension, so the ride is firm, but great!

Direct handling as I like it. Great on trackdays :)

• 3 weeks later...