When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new AP ROO Las Vegas

MADRED7

hey dude... on trustytime's page it says that the bezel is made out of carbon fibre.. is this true?

Complete case is made of stainless steel....bezel as well. Seams that Andrew has a mistake in his discribtion.

I have to work on the deployant cause this should be just stainless steel without PVD....only the outer clasp with AP insignia should be PVD!

But all in all a wonderful dark and mysterious watch.

Theo

My last 3 sec@12 were outstanding and reliable out of the box.

But as I stated elswhere....calculate a movement service into your buying-price.

....and with the SAFARI you have to calculate a new strap as well (the brown-color rep-croco is from minor quality)

Theo

well it does kind of look like the eod.. to b honest i like the red better than the yellow.. and i would think ppl would like red better.. and it is more limited in number than the eod.. hopefully it'll appreciate more than the eod.. this is my favourite by far.. i mean 30k is already similar to that of eod whos hovering at around 45k

well it does kind of look like the eod.. to b honest i like the red better than the yellow.. and i would think ppl would like red better.. and it is more limited in number than the eod.. hopefully it'll appreciate more than the eod.. this is my favourite by far.. i mean 30k is already similar to that of eod whos hovering at around 45k

took the words right out of my mouth.

• 2 years later...

The APs reps are beautiful watches, concerns with detail accuracy aside.

The more recent sec@12 movements have also been improved somewhat, making them much more reliable.

I think more buyers will be drawn into buying APs as the quality, accuracy and movement evolve. :)