When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my Breitling Emergency rep...

hackR

there's a post in the General Discussions forum on early reps...i thought it would be fun to post this in the Breitling forum for those Breit fans...

this is one of my first reps, Breitling Emergency (kinda/sorta) -- from one of my trips to Singapore...and quite honestly, i can't recall the year...somewhere around 2000-2002, i think?!...

this is one hunk of metal...but seriously, a nice darkened color brushed ss bracelet/case...the bracelet clasp has a raised wings logo, too...sunburst blue dial...

i believe the logo is the Breitling Jet Team, but i'm not sure?!...7 jets in the logo...

anyhow -- enjoy the pix...

R-

emergency1.jpg

emergency2.jpg

emergency3.jpg

emergency4.jpg

emergency5.jpg

emergency6.jpg

emergency7.jpg

breitlingemergencyjette.jpg

thanks S... :drinks:

wtf?!?!...this isn't a high rep version... :bangin:

this has got to be one of my heaviest reps...a tank!...

and the darkened brushed ss is sweet -- i assume it tries to replicate titanium, but its a dead giveaway when my arm is dragging on the ground... :whistling:

R-

thanks S... :drinks:

wtf?!?!...this isn't a high rep version... :bangin:

this has got to be one of my heaviest reps...a tank!...

and the darkened brushed ss is sweet -- i assume it tries to replicate titanium, but its a dead giveaway when my arm is dragging on the ground... :whistling:

Don't get me wrong...it's an amazing watch, but I don't think it's available anymore is it? I haven't seen any of the usual suspects carry an Emergency, or seen one being released in the last 4 years. The older rep supply dry up is an issue.

For a current one, I would like a real Ti version with the big honking font on the LCD screens with the grey on black. Your jet logo is amazing though.

Don't get me wrong...it's an amazing watch, but I don't think it's available anymore is it? I haven't seen any of the usual suspects carry an Emergency, or seen one being released in the last 4 years. The older rep supply dry up is an issue.

For a current one, I would like a real Ti version with the big honking font on the LCD screens with the grey on black. Your jet logo is amazing though.

psst...didn't get you wrong, Toad...was just joking that this isn't a highly accurate rep...i didn't realize these were not being made anymore...this is a nice looking piece -- but obviously the digital displays are standard timex versions...

and you are right, the logo and the dial sunburst is cool with the darkened brushed casing...

R-

We are indeed on the same wavelength. I almost bought a gen of the Emergency. I love that. If there's a high rep version of it out, I would buy it.

Toad I am with you! Almost bought a Gen until I found out the it must be serviced every 2 years buy Breitling at the costs of $500! Not worth the serivcce cost for me to own a gen. as I have no real use for it.

That logo is actually of the Swedish Air Force acro team "Team 60"! :lol:

Here is a late 90ties Breitling Pluton with the same logo!

plutonteam60450x6007th.jpg w450.png

Not a bad replica really..it is on par, or even better than todays Emergency replicas.

Wow, that looks like an old Armitron circa 1984 with different dial and bezel. If I find a picture of the exact watch I will post it.

That logo is actually of the Swedish Air Force acro team "Team 60"! :lol:

Here is a late 90ties Breitling Pluton with the same logo!

@Chrgod --> good find!...cool... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

just googled "team 60 breitling"...

re: Bretiling Pluton -- in 1995 Breitling produced a limited edition of 1000 Plutons with the Team 60 logo for the Swedish Air Force:

plutonteam60450x6007th.jpg

plutonteam60back600x450.jpg

Also found that there was a limited edition Navitimer, too...

nteam60.jpg

I take it that the rep doesn't have a transmitter?

Absolutly not. When you by a Gen. you fill out all kinds of fun paper work stating that you will not activate the transmitter unless it is a real emergency. The watch is actually registered to you and Breitling suggests that if you ever sell the watch to transfer the registration to the new owner.

Hi all,

Not having checked wether Idolreplicas is a scam site or not, here is one of several of their alleged Emergency models:

Idolreplica Emeregncy

Perhaps it could be used for an Emergency project.

MG

Edit: Looking at it, I guess the problem is the pushers, the dial, the bracelet and well I guess everything, but at least the LCD isn´t disastrous...

Edited by mastergod