When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Puggy.............powermax

KB

I would just like to say a few words about Pugwash...

There is no doubt that he is a prolific poster, he is now top two on two boards, quite an achievement but far more than that is the amount of quality post's this man makes, he set's a standard so high that he most likely holds the title of MIM (Most Important Member) on both the boards he frequents.

So Puggy me mate a big congrats to you for a well deserved Powermax.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:band1::band1::band1::band1::band1::band1::band1::band1::band1:

Ken

Oh yeah, I forgot. Any dealers fancy donating a watch to show goodwill, I'll accept pretty much anything. I have no pride.

The man has no shame........he won two raffles and is a recent PoM winner and he's still looking for handouts :lol:

Ken ;)

I have nothing funny to add..............except..........(seeing as I saw Chris in this thread)..................

Ha :lol: Ha :lol: Ha :lol: Ha :lol: Ha :lol: Ha :lol: Ha :lol: Ha :lol: Ha HEARTS!

Your money is on it's way Chris but we're quite happy to take the £8m from you guys as well.

JTB

PS.........Well done Puggy! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Haven't got a clue, he got the hallowed "Vote of Confidence" from Romanov, so prolly be gone by the weekend.

It's the players who need shot not him. The tactics were [censored] but the play was even worse. i have seen pub teams better than them lol. One good game in a season gubbin the tic aint gonna cut it.

Haven't got a clue, he got the hallowed "Vote of Confidence" from Romanov, so prolly be gone by the weekend.

It's the players who need shot not him. The tactics were [censored] but the play was even worse. i have seen pub teams better than them lol. One good game in a season gubbin the tic aint gonna cut it.

At least you guys haven't been bragging about winning the league already............unlike the punters from Castle Greyskull. Sheesh.....bluenoses!

JTB