When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1969 Royal navy Seamaster 300

casanile

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta bump this thread.

The vintage 300 is a beautiful watch akin to some of the earliest divers

like the Fifty Fathoms. The case bezel,dial, and hands are truly distinctive,

and reflect the state of the art for the early diver design.

Congrats, wear it well.

I too think that the Omega Seamaster 300's..vintage...2254. or PO, are the

most handsome of all the swiss divers...regardless of price. FWIW.

This is an incredible co-incidence but one of my "favorite sellers" on the Bay has one of this style/vintage right NOW on the block

vintage watch dealer in CA vintage Omega

I didn't know this model, but it seems that he don't sell the watch, only the mesh bracelet.

Neo from ETZ gave me his price for the "no date"

the DG 2813 - 128 usd

DG 4813 - 158 usd

copy eta - 240 usd

ETA - 280 usd

This would be a grail rep for many as it is the direct predecessor of the PO and we all liked that. I had the luck to view and handle a NOS one a couple of month ago and it is truly an iconic watch. The NOS prices was a bit rich for me though

The pictures are uploaded on Html home page on the website:

Home page - new watches 09- "om-vin-sea-no-date"

Usually opening ETZ, the html loading page fail, so you just have to click on "home" After 30 seconds the page appears.

not seeing any thing there???

Chris????

Chris??????

Chris?????????

Chris????? we want some info here

The Seamaster 300 is a beauty...here's mine with gen crystal, second hand, bracelet and caseback. I have a gen replacement bezel, but haven't decided to install it yet, just because I like the look of the bezel with the rest of the watch. Plus I'm looking for the correct dial and that is a quest in itself...

P1012403.jpgP1012405.jpg

Dear Members,

We're sorry for not replying sooner. Our net was down for a day and we've just logged in today. Please let me know if you have some difficulty with our website so that we can correct this issue. Our home page is www.eurotimez88.com. Usually it takes a bit of time for the HTML to load, but should work fine afterwards.

@ Antomarty:

Thank you for helping the other members (and us :drinks: ) with directing them to our website when i didn't reply fast enough.

@ Chefcook:

Please could you send us a link or some photos of how the correct bezel should look like and how the case and back engravings should be.. We will let our suppliers know about this, and see if they can come up with a good solution. much appreciated.

We are going to make a review of the Seamaster very soon, and will be RAFFLING 2 Seamaster for ALL RWG members. It's on its way so please keep updated, as it we'll be posting the how to's for the raffle very soon.

We know there are some crazy OMEGA LOVERS and we hope this can be a nice bonus for all of you..

ALL THE BEST!!!

Neo

Have a look at the pictures attached.

See how flat the case and how high the bezel is? The knurled part of the bezel is very thin on the gen, but thicker on the Eurotimez-rep. The Omega on the crown is too big and too visible.

The bottom of the case is wrongly shaped and obviously the engravings were done with techniques that were not available when the genuine Seamaster 300 was produced. The text is too bold and the sea monster should be surroundings only.

Actually I'd say that the ET Seamster 300 is a very bad replication in comparison to other reps recently released. It is the raw mold itself that makes the problems, it is not fixable...

Phongs rep is not very goot either. The 6 and 9 are clearly open on the gen and closed on phongs rep. The lume on the hour markers should overlap the minute indices completely, but they are still partly visible on phongs dial. The colour of the numbers on phongs bezel is not very realistic, too.

post-12755-125466348955_thumb.jpg

post-12755-12546634994_thumb.jpg

post-12755-125466383451_thumb.jpg

post-12755-125466384425_thumb.jpg

post-12755-125466393373_thumb.jpg

post-12755-125466439053_thumb.jpg