When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

All black watch?

miziq

There are some Panerai options. I'm not sre if these are custom are not...but there are black dial and PVD case options for those. I'm not sure if you're talking COMPLETELY black as these have white or yellow filled lume. There are also the Rolex Pro-Hunter series which are mostly black but the lume application is varied in calour (orange/green for the Milgauss, blue/white for the DSSD, etc).

I've been considering a gen Bell & Ross Phantom for a while. Cheap reps are avaliable but none with lume, which kinda defeats the point of this design.

There is a fantasy rep with grey (not black) details and lume though, I've just ordered one from King as a test run before I think seriously about the gen.

mailing-br01-phantom.jpg

I've been considering a gen Bell & Ross Phantom for a while. Cheap reps are avaliable but none with lume, which kinda defeats the point of this design.

There is a fantasy rep with grey (not black) details and lume though, I've just ordered one from King as a test run before I think seriously about the gen.

mailing-br01-phantom.jpg

I had a Gen LE Carbon BR01-94, bought it unseen as my AD had 10 guys in line behind me ready to buy it and I was kind of disappointed when I got it. The hands and numbers were more of a satin glossy finish and not so much like the flat seen in pictures. The watch was also very hard to read at time. I keep it for about 2 months before trading it in for the new BR01 Pro-Titanium. :drinks:

mailing-br01-phantom.jpg

Got the grey/black "fantasy" Phantom with lume. Lume is ok, but not great.

Edited by s.t.