When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Happiness is a T SWISS T Luminor

BigCrown

No rep uses Tritium though, is this a gen? Just looked and my rep 036 has "T SWISS T" on the dial :)

Thant's the flaw of the 36, which is otherwise a pretty good rep--the rep dial is marked T swiss but any paneristi can tell it is lumed w/ luminova. An instant tell.

Noob here :)

What is special about a "T SWISS T" Luminor? Just wondering because I believe I have one whose dial has it, will have to double check.

Yes, it's real. Real Tritium , real watch, etc. I think it was already explained but Panerai stopped using tritium in the hand-wind Luminors after A and early B series).

Thant's the flaw of the 36, which is otherwise a pretty good rep--the rep dial is marked T swiss but any paneristi can tell it is lumed w/ luminova. An instant tell.

Yes the lume on it is a flaw, but I understand The Zigmeister has a mix that emulates the Tritium look (will have to double check).

Yes, it's real. Real Tritium , real watch, etc. I think it was already explained but Panerai stopped using tritium in the hand-wind Luminors after A and early B series).

And real nice :)

B-

Congrats on a beautiful watch. Did you buy as complete watch or build with a gen dial? In any case it is one of the few PAM's I would still kill for. :wub: Wear it well. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Well, I am a bit too thrifty to buy it like this. I had to take my time and buy the NOS dial first, then hunt for the watch -- which ended up saving me a ton of money in the long run.

Funny thing though: the original owner of the 2B once had a T dial in the watch, and sold the dial when times got tough. So I simply restored the watch back to its original configuration. It was originally born with a T dial.

Someone is using the exact same pictures on a eBay for a PAM002B Transitional sale.

Item number: 270462249819

http://cgi.ebay.com/Panerai-Luminor-44mm-PAM-02B-Transitional-TRITIUM-Dial_W0QQitemZ270462249819QQcmdZViewItemQQptZWristwatches?hash=item3ef8ce6b5b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

PS: Not a good idea to post pictures of your OEM Panerai showing full serial and BB number.

Edited by ravishingrick