When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EuroTimez88.com > New Customer Service > Reorganisation

EuroTimez

Ok, sure Paolo, it is to my understanding that we had for the great part of our dealings, very pleasant trade interactions......and if this message was a bit strong I must apologize ...and in our last emails I mentioned to at least let us fixed to problem before we part our ways,as a gesture of our good will and sincere intentions to rectify any unpleasant feelings for you...and we still are willing to do it if you allow us the

opportunity...but you choose to part from us with a grudge, ..then there rest nothing for us to wishing you good good luck with your future Reps trading.....

Never, ever had problems with other dealers. If you want to post emails we exchange in the last few months, no problem, I'll post too, so everything will be clear. For me, that's simply the end of our business. BTW, if you check my previous messages about you, you'll see I was always positively biased and polite about ET. Then you began to send stange stuff...And everybody can see I'm not the only one that had problems.

However, as I already told you, I'll keep my bad stuff, you'll go on with your fantastic QC and post sale service...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, sure Paolo, it is to my understanding that we had for the great part of our dealings, very pleasant trade interactions......and if this message was a bit strong I must apologize ...and in our last emails I mentioned to at least let us fixed to problem before we part our ways,as a gesture of our good will and sincere intentions to rectify any unpleasant feelings for you...and we still are willing to do it if you allow us the

opportunity...but you choose to part from us with a grudge, ..then there rest nothing for us to wishing you good good luck with your future Reps trading.....

Thanks for your reply, guys, and I'm sorry for having been so rude. I've been a VERY happy customer in the past, and I still wish the best for ETZ. What I meant was that you didn't give me any support with this bad transaction, and I don't want to take any further risk with customs sending the stuff back and forth. If you don't feel fair sending me what I paid for and didn't receive, it's OK for me, the loss is not that worth, apart that I have to find those endlinks and proper LV bezel and hands and installing it. Let's go on guys, all the best.

Paolo

Thanks for your reply, guys, and I'm sorry for having been so rude. I've been a VERY happy customer in the past, and I still wish the best for ETZ. What I meant was that you didn't give me any support with this bad transaction, and I don't want to take any further risk with customs sending the stuff back and forth. If you don't feel fair sending me what I paid for and didn't receive, it's OK for me, the loss is not that worth, apart that I have to find those endlinks and proper LV bezel and hands and installing it. Let's go on guys, all the best.

Paolo

Sorry to intrude into your business, but did I not read that you had been offered a European address where you could return the goods without (or at least with less) customs risk? I have never seen any other dealer offer such a service before, so I would say that they are going 'above and beyond' to help you. Best of luck in getting your issues resolved :):good:

OK Paolo,

you are right,

let's go on and in any case you happened to have hard time finding endlinks and proper LV bezel...I am sure Chris and team is there to assist you.. ..even if it means for only these items...no strings attached ...

All the best Paolo.

Seri

Paolo

Yes TeeJay,

we have just opened a European Postbox for very special customers and cases like the one with Paolo...this way our customers gets his goods quicker as then I can inspect the defects and tell our team in TH or Cn we have

received the defects please send asap the "replacements" either directly or if to Eu via our Eu forwarder...this way our customers will not have to wait for his defects until it reaches TH or CN first.

before shipping from there.. Shipping to EU takes only max 3 days...within in Eu and from US, Canada about the same as well.

Sorry to intrude into your business, but did I not read that you had been offered a European address where you could return the goods without (or at least with less) customs risk? I have never seen any other dealer offer such a service before, so I would say that they are going 'above and beyond' to help you. Best of luck in getting your issues resolved :):good:

Yes TeeJay,

we have just opened a European Postbox for very special customers and cases like the one with Paolo...this way our customers gets his goods quicker as then I can inspect the defects and tell our team in TH or Cn we have

received the defects please send asap the "replacements" either directly or if to Eu via our Eu forwarder...this way our customers will not have to wait for his defects until it reaches TH or CN first.

before shipping from there.. Shipping to EU takes only max 3 days...within in Eu and from US, Canada about the same as well.

I think that's a fantastic idea :) I had to send a watch back to China a few weeks back, and as yet, I still don't know if it actually arrived, or if the replacement is on its way... I'm sure the dealer will contact me in due time, but, a system like yours, certainly will help to speed issues for clients with returns :good:

You are right Chris, went a bit overboard with my rushy replies, have edited the content, and it is true that we do have to show at all times great concern and respect to our valued customers and friends, thanks for the correction and

had always had great dealings with Paolo in the past and considers him a great guy ...

Eurotimez-Seri, Seri can you pleas edit and soften the tone of your message to Elpaulo... I posted this to you in private but I can't seem to get ahold of you on chat or online, so I must make it here.

So I have to make a clear statement as well..for the record.I do not endorse of any of my TEAM, any... to make degrading comments, nomatter if it is true, justified or not, my policies and way I wish to operate are that we respect each and every client but that at times in some occasions we need to be STIRN and FIRM, and give WARNINGS were appropiate esp if we need to set the record STRAIGHT

Altho your overal message is quite clear and well-based, no argument on that. Overal well written however, if you could please edit-out, a few words which I find too strong, "whining", "completely wasting our time" and "puke"... AGAIN nomatter what are personal opinions are, as an proffesional company I wish to deal with this professionally as much that we can and set personal feelings aside.

Nomatter how ppl treat us and how much we try and care for them sincerly, it is our job to stay above that, and first of all try to have issues resolved and discussed and if all fails then that is their loss. I also think that the community can make up their own mind if we do our best that we can, and if the client refuse to take our helping hand.

And for the record I wish to be informed if ANY of my team-members get out of line here or in e-mail.

Thanks all...

Chris, are these date wheels going to be available for sale? Having a couple of spare wheels in my parts box would make my nerves much better when transferring a DW from one movement to another as I'm always thinking, "if I mess this up I'm totally screwed!"

I have dealt with NEO the past couple of days and his response has been fantastic and even more so considering the sale was very small. Kudos to you and your group!

thankz for understanding, we all really appreciate that Paolo!!!!! what we try to do is, over expectation to our customer. this is our theme!!! we already find our weak point at the first time and then we take that opportunity to make everything stronger and more accuracy. As you can see, there are a lot of competition nowadays with the same product and same quality. But what we try to make everything unique is, we do care more about customer. It's not like, you buy and then let it go.. we will keep follow up. Does the customer happy when they receive our shipment? If not, let discuss what we can do for you...BTW, if i go wrong with some grammar, i would to apologize for now...not so good with grammar tho!!! wish u all the best

Thankz a lot, again and again!! :)

Tom

Hey JMB,

If you would like to order anything, please write to our emails and specify what you would like. In this case a date wheel, however you can inquiry to us about ANYTHING! Even if just for informational sake and not even sales.. If you would to know something about a rep please let us know.. We are here not only to make money (even though i like having money) but we are also here to help people with their questions...

Any question or quires or sales (me like), you can email any of ET members by the correct department, (Tom = General Sales, Helina = after sales/customer support, Seri = billing department, Neo, aka me, Head of Support and (after)Sales, Chris = MD except he will redirect everything to us again so best to just write us..)

If you still don't know who to choose from, just write to me.. email = eurotimezneo@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear from you all!

• 3 weeks later...