When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PANERAI STRAPS

V

Well as we say about watches that once you go 44mm you can never turn back...

the same thing happened with me with the straps.

I got one 24/24 strap from BOB with a 24mm GPF buckle and I loved it.. Then I bought more and now I have 5.

Now I cannot wear my 24/22 straps because I think they are small :rolleyes:

7354-5467.jpg

Edited by veni12

I completely agree. I almost like looking at thebuckle side as much as the watch face and the 26X26 on my Destro rules. I feel naked with a tapered strap now.

No more tappered straps for me to for the Luminors...

Only watches that look lovely with tappered straps are the radiomirs..

So in my 210 and 183 I still have and will have 26/22 straps.

I totally agree, I look at my 20 mm straps and swear it looks like a joke. At this point I will not even go 22 mm even if I really like the watch. My orange monster is the last non 24 mm watch I'll buy. Nothing is worse than a nice huge 44mm watch with a 20 mm strap (ex. Zeno has a lot of these). And of course,,,has to be 24/24 or 26/26 but can't find a 24/24 exotic like snake or croc. Anyone know where I can get one of these?

Did I hear "SALE"? :unsure::whistling::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Esmarc :pimp:

Exactly what I was thinking. I think veni12 wears the longer length straps too. :yeah: So, let us know when you REALLY get tired of those 24/22 straps. ;) Unless you have a bunch of a certain person's straps, then you can sell those to others, I'll take all the rest. :p

Unfortunately for Willith he doesn't remember well. All my straps are regular size 115/75.

BUT there will probably be a small sale of what is worth selling... ;)

A small preview:

9347-5115.jpg

If you haven't recognised it this is a 1st version brown shark from DON and sold out very quickly. The grain is very deep like the OEM vero squalo and the colour is amazing with a tobaco dial pam. I was thinking of keeping it for my 036 because it is a rare shark strap (many people were asking DON to re-produce it)

Now on Don's site the shark strap is not even close to the quality of this one. ;)

Edited by veni12

Well as we say about watches that once you go 44mm you can never turn back...

the same thing happened with me with the straps.

I got one 24/24 strap from BOB with a 24mm GPF buckle and I loved it.. Then I bought more and now I have 5.

Now I cannot wear my 24/22 straps because I think they are small :rolleyes:

Totally agree. I just got a 24/22 to fit a deployant clasp I had lying around, and I dislike it. I might just sell it because the 24/24 look is just so much better.