When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage Panerai Reps @ www.NaligaBrandname.com?

athan

Not sure about all the kids on the top of the site what's that all about?

I believe the kids are slave labour children who make and assemble the watches...at least that is what the Richemond group and other Genuine brands want us to believe if you read their propaganda.

Sounds a bit more believable than the posts a few years ago on TZ which stated that all reps were actually being made by Osama Bin Lauden and his band of merry men in mountain caves of Afganastan and that anyone who bought a rep was supporting terrorism.

Next week reps will be carriers of the H1N1 flu bug...

The reps look actually pretty good although they are 3 times the price we usually pay for decent reps. Check the baht rate conversion. The kids on the home page is a shameless use of children to sell reps. The connection or suggestion that buying from them benefits children, I find offensive. It is basically a slick con site. The watches are made in China not Thailand. :thumbdown:

I believe the kids are slave labour children who make and assemble the watches...at least that is what the Richemond group and other Genuine brands want us to believe if you read their propaganda.

Sounds a bit more believable than the posts a few years ago on TZ which stated that all reps were actually being made by Osama Bin Lauden and his band of merry men in mountain caves of Afganastan and that anyone who bought a rep was supporting terrorism.

Next week reps will be carriers of the H1N1 flu bug...

Zig, I heard the same thing...but our reps are actually responsible for SARS...they can't prove the H1N1--at least not yet!

I m going to BKK on saturday week..if anyone has the address, please let me know.

They use to operate out of the shopping center attached to Conrad Hotel in Bangkok. But I think they were raided recently. Give them a call on the number listed on the site. It is run by a gentleman by the name of "Bob". A buddy have bought a vintagised Panerai for about USD400