When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

erm whats all that about ETMZ ?

signumboy

I,ve just looked at eurotimez reviews and as most will be aware they've taken a bit of a beating lately. But now things "appear" a little bit differnt in there, all the old treads full of praise have been moved up by helina bumping them along. surely this is'nt on.

Well, with the advent of Imperialistic Capitalism, there followeth Damage Control. And lost; Asian resolve. The way things are going, if this were 1968? We may just have won that war. Oh well.

It's time to hold a new standard;

To hell with the 'best version' Rolex divers' and customer service record. Do not trust, nor patronize, any replica dealer that offers a Speedy Moon with flat sapphire crystal, bi-compax auto or quartz mvmnt, see thru caseback. That is, what is; not on.

Well I think in all fairness, there were some QC and communication issues. Chris has made some staff changes and is determined to get back on track. I think his new staff is just making sure the negative issues are cleared and bumping some of the positive reviews to change the vibe

I believe Chris to be sincere in making the changes needed to address the issues that have popped up over the last several months ... can'[t ask anymore from a person .. see the problem.. find a solution ..

this business isn't as easy as it appears to be .. and the ole adage of.. "you can't please everyone" is always the norm.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Looking forward to further dealings with ETZ B)

AC

Lani

Hi everyone!

As I am a new staff member I wanted to go through our reviews and create a personal relationship with our customers by making all aware of that I am here to assist if they have had any issues or if they need information before future purchases, I also took the opportunity of informing them about the latest improvements that we have made. It is also important for us to know what you think about our items and services in order to make further improvements that is why I will continue reading future reviews!

(..and yes, I am technically a noob to the forum..)

Kind regards!

Helina

Hi, yea, we def had a few road-bumps well prob a bit more than that... that doesn't mean that my intention or sincerity has ever changed. It just meant that we grew beyond our staff members, and as you all know good, trustworthy, capable, members are hard to come by.

If you want to read more you can do so here as I posted openly...

I put in 3 more of my most trusted people in my personal life into my business life, as if I can trust them in real life why not with my business, they taking care of my complete customer services (which I wasn't able to keep track of, hence a few negative reviews, which in reality only resulted in a delay, or some time lost, because we took care of them all).

I see other than that no harm in focusing on the positive that we do, and have done for 1000's of clients, we have processed n shipped more than a couple of 1000 watches, last 300++ orders-watches you can even view on our webstore as we take pics prior to shipping as well, and how many bad review are out there. Like Randy Said you can't please everybody esp the large 20k+ community that we have.

I'm just glad to be back again on the forums, and lot of that is thanks to my new addded team members such as Helina.

As you can see from our there username, they work for us as it's quite evident, EurotimezTom, EurotimezHelina, Eurotimez-Seri, EurotimezNeo, EuroTimez-Patrick. Hope we can be an asset to this community :D

Well I think in all fairness, there were some QC and communication issues. Chris has made some staff changes and is determined to get back on track. I think his new staff is just making sure the negative issues are cleared and bumping some of the positive reviews to change the vibe

Quite right ! Its called marketing and corporate image. Whats "not on" about that ? A company comes under fire in the "real world", takes a bit of a battering, makes changes and improvements and then the first thing they do is revive a popular marketing campaign to remind everyone how good they used to be. I don't see any problem whatsoever.

Quite right ! Its called marketing and corporate image. Whats "not on" about that ? A company comes under fire in the "real world", takes a bit of a battering, makes changes and improvements and then the first thing they do is revive a popular marketing campaign to remind everyone how good they used to be. I don't see any problem whatsoever.

Agreed. Chris? You may want to send a resume` to GM Headquarters, Detroit. :)

Dear all fellow members,

Thank you a lot for your support with us as well.. I don't know how to better explain our selves and our past situations better than you already understand.

Once again, thank you for all your support. Looking forward to be back in business and "back on track".

Any questions, whether it be watch orders or just plain simple little questions about a watch, please let us know and we'll try to answer you the best way we can...

You can write to my direct email at eurotimezneo@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear from you!

Thank you guys for all your warm support, yes we are going to make things right, but also sorted things out, made some fundamental changes for the long run... not just the short run. That's why we did take for some period a battering as somebody mentioned, but that is a small sacrifice in the overal-larger picture where we are heading.

If some of you veteran members still remember when I started out, I had a little tiny webstore, very basic stuff. For the long-term goal this wasn't going to be enough, I need a full-blown e-commerce webstore, so I had a few weeks of down-time, where my replies or forum-time was a bit slower... until the shop was completed. And that also served my customers postively on the long run.

I made several improvements to the webstore, including fixing up the STORE credits (as I plan to have 1 time a month special promotions for RWG members only, and even better promotions if you are a SUPPORTER), I also fixed the Wishlist so that you don't have to re-log in.

I have sent out 3 watches that are going to be offered for RAFFLE and will continue to do this every month (raffle a few watches).

In my webstore, I also added under every watch the possiblity to e-mail us via our webstore, our pictures are also displayed in flash, no need to have them pop-in your face as most other dealers website.

Since my new customer service is in place I have more time to help the community more, and will also post reviews myself of some new watches, help members here with in-side information.

And if all goes well, I am very interested in getting help from expert members to modify/correct or create new or exsisting watches, fix the little bugs inside the watch-market. This would be the ultimate goal, working side by side with you guys to offer the best of the best.

We are all about improvement!! I had a few rough months, but I never gave up and always kept going on for the greater and bigger picture... making small improvements along the way.

Keep in mind we offer unique services no other offers.

We post high-resolution, pictures before we ship it off !!!

we offer QC control (tighten this up and added several new things, such as chcking on timing and power-reserve) we add a checklist on all things we QC and perform !!!

We also ship to all of Europe safely!!!

We also guarantee safe arrivals to anywhere in the world!!!

We give quality replies and assist you in getting the best money can buy!!!

---also note--

that as you all know most dealers dropship -meaning they never look at your watch- they get it from the factory and then ship it off without looking at it.

So if we miss a few things during QC, you still have a better shot and chance with us, as if we get it from the factory or a dropshipper does there is no difference in the watch itself, so we at least take a look at it... and we also post pictures for you before shipping it off.

Like they say..."something is better than nothing"

Also comparetively seen we are not that much more expensive in general on 98% of products from 0-30 usd a watch more expensive. (do note that some are unfair price comparison as we compare "OUR" GEN ETA -verified and guaranteed gen, vs other dealers "unverified/ungaranteed" 'advertised' Swiss ETA >>> which mostly is COPY ETA). We really do mean well and are sincere when you purchase from us, sometimes there are a few legit -like in any business- and some times there are a few not legit, or over-expectations from (noob)members.

So please look at our intentions rather then just what the eye can "read" at times :D

thanks again all for your support, very excited to be back!

Edited by EuroTimez

I have been a supporter of ET and will continue to do so! I had some communications delays after my 2nd watch with so issues being addressed already by ET All said and done I received 2 great watches at a fair price. My watchsmith opeed both up and tested everything wifes DJ had all the advertised QC done had the Swiss ETA and tested waterproof to 30m! not bad for a rep right out of the box! The other watch had a slight gasket problem already being addressed and taking care of in private with ET. If we all go back and look at the posts it amounts to 5 watches that led to post after post and some were issues no dealer could control. I think it is time to stop all the negative talk about ET, if you did not buy a watch or had a problem it is not fair to ET to have 100 people chime in how bad they are when in fact it is only a few watches. I think at this time call it growing pains and give Chris and ET time to adjust and see what the future holds

++1 - I sent an enquiry to Neo and received a nicely worded reply within the hour - it was concise and helpful.

Their customer focus is clearly high priority. They QC the watch once they receive it, then send hi-res pictures to the customer before dispatching it....I like it! It's a unique selling point for EuroTimes which I hope one day, will be industry standard.

I believe now is as good a time as any to try these guys out - I am.

I think this is great and before I had never considered eurotimez for any purchases. After a few e-mails with NEO on various subjects I have decided they will probably get all of my business in the future as far as "nice" reps are concerned - I'm waiting for my invoice for 2813 powered DSSD V5 right now!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: But, I will continue to buy my $40 subs to have something to experiment with and torture... ;)

Hi JMB, just a few minutes ago, held the DSSDv5 with DG2813 movement in my hands and looks so far great, have neo take some pics and post it on our website for you :D

@Bill NJ, thanks so much for your heartfelt comment :D big thanks for understanding the bigger scope of it all.

I have been a supporter of ET and will continue to do so!

My watchsmith opeed both up and tested everything wifes DJ had all the advertised QC done had the Swiss ETA and tested waterproof to 30m!

If we all go back and look at the posts it amounts to 5 watches that led to post after post and some were issues no dealer could control.

I think it is time to stop all the negative talk about ET, if you did not buy a watch or had a problem it is not fair to ET to have 100 people chime in how bad they are when in fact it is only a few watches.

@Lumpy1186, thanks it's is sincerly apriciated, we will try to add new and better services as we go along, we want to uphold western standards.

++1 - I sent an enquiry to Neo and received a nicely worded reply within the hour - it was concise and helpful.

Their customer focus is clearly high priority. They QC the watch once they receive it, then send hi-res pictures to the customer before dispatching it....I like it! It's a unique selling point for EuroTimes which I hope one day, will be industry standard.

I believe now is as good a time as any to try these guys out - I am.

Edited by EuroTimez

Fantastic, I look forward to the pics of my new watch and I truely think you guys are sincere! Long ago, in another life, I supervised the advanced product support department for what was at that time one of the top 5 computer manufacturers in the world. Over the course of a 5 year period I witnessed the company go from this position to liquidation due to "cheaping out" on products and customer support not being able to properly support their customers. I've first-hand witnessed what to do "wrong" and I think eurotimez is at least attempting to do it "right" and until they prove otherwise they will continue to have my meager support.